Intro [Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UPDATE: Added V2 here just in case someone stumbles upon this.

Hi there! Ever since I looked at Heavenira's intro tips, I always wanted to created a new intro. In fact, I have had ideas for this intro months ago, so I'm finally happy to see it released!

You might notice that the music cuts off so suddenly. That's because I added the audio tracks in Mine-imator itself, which I believe doesn't have a "fading audio" feature (or however it's called). That'll definitely be fixed up when you see this intro again sometime later. ;) 

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Nedia

38 minutes ago, Skjold said:

It wasnt "inspired." Its litterally the exact same. Even with the electrical sound effects.

Huh, I don't recall the electric sound effects being the same. (or there being any at all.)

And besides, the apparent electric sound effects and the music (and I guess the way things power on) were the only things similar to VNN's (if that's what you were referring to. If you meant the music, well, I guess inspired wasn't the right word to chose*. At least it ain't Cipher or dupstep music.)

*Based on seems like the correct choice. Thanks @Emanatronic

Edited by Nedia

19 hours ago, Marten Studios said:

Sparks are way too big. But besides that, it's really nice.

Now that I notice, they are pretty big. They'll definitely be fixed up soon.

9 hours ago, _X̗̗́_ said:

too long

I agree that 12 seconds might be a bit too long. I'll slightly cut down the beginning and end, which I estimate make the intro about 9-10 seconds long