Minecraft Story Mode - The Movie

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I had this idea for a while.  I'm using a program to extract the speech files from Minecraft Story Mode and use them to make a movie based on the game.

It's going to take a lot of work though.  I can provide the speech files and skins, but I could use some help with the animations and scenery.

We'll start with The Order of The Stone for now.

It's already basically a movie... Given it's length, we'd probably just animate it worse. Why re-create it without really re-creating it...?  :S 

It's already basically a movie... Given it's length, we'd probably just animate it worse. Why re-create it without really re-creating it...?  :S 

13 minutes ago, DragonsHair said:

The story will still be the same, but some scenes will be cut out to preserve the action.  And instead of one Jesse, there'll be two (a reference to LoneWolfHBS's White Lie series where there are two Francises).

I just... don't get why this is worth doing. .-.

13 minutes ago, DragonsHair said:

The story will still be the same, but some scenes will be cut out to preserve the action.  And instead of one Jesse, there'll be two (a reference to LoneWolfHBS's White Lie series where there are two Francises).

I just... don't get why this is worth doing. .-.

Well you see,A few months ago we were working on a project called Mine-imator Story mode,We agreed that it would be like MC story mode,But instead of it being the exact same,It was moded,at first we thought it was cool,but later,some bad stuff happened,and the group ended up decaying and we Abandoned the project,Despite having a trailer.

IMO i think its possible,But its gonna require some effort and responsibility to pull off an animation team,However I don't like this idea,because your really just recreating it in MI,Not worth watching despite having a different person.sorry.

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

There is a series I'm planning on making with Steve and Alex.  It's going to be called Beginning and End.  It'll basically be an animated let's play with Steve and Alex and they prepare for the world and take on the Wither and Ender Dragon.  But in the middle of their adventures, a mysterious being interferes.

14 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

That's some good music ya got there! =D I think, @DragonsHair, he's your guy for the music.

And a really cool Steve rig! =D he's your rig guy too. I could be (one of) your animation guys for this "Beginning and End".

Thanks you @Astro Animations

@Astro Animations can we animate scenes like we take turns like (u animate first scene and I animate next scene and it just keeps going on or do u just want u to animate?

what u want im cool with it

And to make sure it comes out good I have sony vegas so I can make sure it's rendered perfectly

And astro to I think we woudl be could to be the animation guys cause man u animate GOOD

and so do I but just to make sure with u guys I will give u a sample of my upcoming animation

1 hour ago, Sumaru said:

Thanks you @Astro Animations

@Astro Animations can we animate scenes like we take turns like (u animate first scene and I animate next scene and it just keeps going on or do u just want u to animate?

what u want im cool with it

And to make sure it comes out good I have sony vegas so I can make sure it's rendered perfectly

And astro to I think we woudl be could to be the animation guys cause man u animate GOOD

and so do I but just to make sure with u guys I will give u a sample of my upcoming animation

Yeah, we each animate some scenes.

I don't have Sony Vegas... just movie maker xD

15 minutes ago, BishopTheMinecrafter said:

I'll join you for this animation. I'll be creating my own models/rigs for this one. What can I do to help, Friend?

U can do anything like wut u said rig and models @BishopTheMinecrafter yeah u can

Me and @Astro Animations are animating scenes Im making the music and i'm making rigs for me to animate scenes and probably for others@BishopTheMinecrafter

Edited by Sumaru