Skydoesminecraft Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! I'm back! Since I am a fan of SkyDoesMinecraft, I made this rig! So, I know that some of you find Sky annoying, but, for the people who enjoy watching his videos and such.... Here is the rig! Also, I would like to give a special thanks to: 

BOOMmaker: The Creator Of The Bending Body Rig...

Elephantman14: The Creator Of The Better Items Rig...

David: That Guy Who Made That Cape Test Animation Thingy...

If these people find it a problem for me to include their rig in my rig, let me know because then I have to take another half hour on taking these features out!

So, without farther ado, here is the rig!

QXiWDF5.png

Well, at least we know Sky has eyes.... But DAMN he looks weird {And Ugly} with them...!

ii3fFCn.png

Back View:

MCA2nwk.png

Well, that's the rig!

The Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yfg4nc8ydx17hif

Well, if you like this rig that I seem to be really weird, smack dat REPUTATION button! It helps me out and it also tells me you like my rig!

Well, that is all I have for today guys... BYE!

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

I think you should have put The Glorious David: The guy who made Mine-Imator 

Double The Glorious Glitch -_-

It isn't that big if a point to make a rig out of The Glorious David because his skin is a basic Steve with a creeper mask. (No offence David!)

I like skydoesminecraft. I have been looking for a skydoesminecraft rig. can you make a dawnables and/or Einshine rig plz?

You DO know that Dawnables And Skydoesminecraft broke up, right? {Probably not} And Einshine, I have to think. I could make one though, but that would take some time, and making rigs isn't always easy...