importing the shaders packs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heherm... Excuse me,but just how are you thinking the shader packs will be imported to Mine-Imator which... is made with gamemaker... Which is a 2D game software... Y'know the source code has been released,go try and implement it yourself if you really need it so bad.

This isn't gonan happen. as Rainbowfox said, it just isn't. as Digitalevorian said, it isn't really possible anyway. And as Geotrax said, AE and vanilla graphics are all options that actually end up way nicer than any shader pack would ever if used right.

Edited by Astro Animations
*geotrax

Just now, Astro Animations said:

This isn't gonan happen. as Rainbowfox said, it just isn't. as Digitalevorian said, it isn't really possible anyway. And as Sonicxran said, AE and vanilla graphics are all options that actually end up way nicer than any shader pack would ever if used right.

*Geotrax

1 hour ago, Keep on Chucking said:

due to recent events, I'm am not sharing my graphics and lighting techniques with anybody anymore.

Did you ever..? Oh, exept I've got a copy of your private clouds rig :33

Aka the one you didnt put a download for in any topic.