Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

HUZZAH! The culmination of almost two years of working on this animation is finally here! (kinda)
This is a prequel to "Mine: Extinction" by SKIBBZ.
-=NOTE: there is no sound, and this is a raw render, so this WILL NOT be the final product=-
Welp, I hope y'all enjoy~!
[Be sure to post any suggestions, comments, critiques, ect. in the comments below! All critiques are welcome!]

2 Years?!? What on earth took you so long. Did you try to make a pixel art of that goddamn HD moon?!?

The animation it's good tho, don't get me wrong, it could have use custom running animations tho, making them look a bit rough since they are made of rock

1 hour ago, Mafa Animations said:

2 Years?!? What on earth took you so long. Did you try to make a pixel art of that goddamn HD moon?!?

The animation it's good tho, don't get me wrong, it could have use custom running animations tho, making them look a bit rough since they are made of rock

For one thing, I was without a computer capable of handling Mine-Imator for a long time, and progress was slow on it even when I had access to one. 
Second,  came across alot of issues/bugs in both compatibility and software, and even had to start over completely at one point. 
Third, I was working on alot of side projects, art projects, and music, and was/am occupied with the stress of High School.
And Fourth, the running anims are custom, and the movement is supposed to look smooth, and robotic, because that's what they are... notice that first shot of them walking off their pedestals has a kind of... roboticy feel, and when they land, they sort of recharge on the torches, and gain faster speed and smoother movements, though it's not perfect.

Thank you though.

2 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Oh... the feels. 

yup.
The nostalgia... back when the Mine-imator disqus was still up, and wasn't trashed.
(Also, why'd you delete/private some of your old vids?)