Only a big "thanks" [2000 likes special]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So Thanks to everyone for being so good with me and I'd have liked to do like for the 1000 likes special with some of my friends forumers but there would be too much and posing would be way too hard. So I picked some of my good friends such as Mooshim & Blox, Phupha and Evorian. They are the one I know the most and with I talk the most. But still thanks to the one not presents in this wallpaper, and also, if you're in this wallpaper and didn't been asked to be put in this wallpaper, it's normal cuz last time there was like 10 peoples that said "ok you can use my skin" after I finished the wallpaper.

And seb is tied cuz when I had 1999 likes I was working on this and said to sammaxbr to do not give me a new like or I wouldn't have the time to make the wallpaper before the 2000th like. And seb give me 3 likes cuz he know I didn't had time to do it.

1S5YQyy.png

4K version

People featured in this

Spoiler

@Seb, @Mooshim, @BloxTheRigger, @DigitalEvorian, @Mafa Animations, @PikaMasterzMC, @phupha (this didn't wanted to work) Aaaand, me...

Thanks you :DDD

Spoiler

if you wanna see the 1000 likes special (don't like or i'll have less time for 3000 likes special): 

Edited by Nicolasev
Deleted the guardian, he has nothing to do here.

1 minute ago, Mafa Animations said:

oh wow, my skin actually fits in with the rest of the wallpaper

but

and this is a big but

4435b169b679325bbc2c36848b0ff487.png

my right nipple got frozen

The version is changed and now it's fine x)

2 minutes ago, superninja574 said:

Congrats.