The Enderman Collab OPEN MAKE YOUR COLLABS NOW TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wait... You said no sounds in the animation, not "No music" in the animation. Also I'm changing my collab plan a bit and my character miss the enderman when swinging his sword at the enderman and having the enderman pretend to die but lives.

Edited by LolDoge

6 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

Wait... You said no sounds in the animation, not "No music" in the animation. Also I'm changing my collab plan a bit and my character miss the enderman when swinging his sword at the enderman and having the enderman pretend to die but lives.

Um, music counts as sound. Don't use music.

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

Oh, so like you mean when the collab is full? If so when's the deadline.

there is no dead line just when i think there is a lot of people thats it but if there was one it would be like 2 more weeks 

2 hours ago, LolDoge said:

noon don't make the enderman hurt at all just make him take your block and thats it