The Enderman Collab OPEN MAKE YOUR COLLABS NOW TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Astro Animations said:

DUDE, YOU DID NOT START THIS COLLAB, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?!?!?

i know right i told the person he has to do a block so its fine now 

11 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

cool! see you in the collab?

U have to use a block 

I will join and my block will be a Block of Gold, also can my character kill the enderman at the end? Like Heres what it's gonna be, My character walks out a cabe with his Block o' Gold with a Diamond on top of it and drops the diamond, then he puts down da gold and pick up the diamond, and then the enderman takes the Gold and my character looks back and sees that his gold it gone so he drops the diamond again, gets out his gun and walks backwards and then the enderman puts the gold back and my character falls and then the gold is taken again and then the Enderman puts the gold behind him and my character takes out his sword and the enderman teleports behind him and my character kills the enderman, can that happen in my entry? Also can I use the new rig of me that I made using SKIBBZ 2016 Player model rig template Male?

Just now, LolDoge said:

I will join and my block will be a Block of Gold, also can my character kill the enderman at the end? Like Heres what it's gonna be, My character walks out a cabe with his Block o' Gold with a Diamond on top of it and drops the diamond, then he puts down da gold and pick up the diamond, and then the enderman takes the Gold and my character looks back and sees that his gold it gone so he drops the diamond again, gets out his gun and walks backwards and then the enderman puts the gold back and my character falls and then the gold is taken again and then the Enderman puts the gold behind him and my character takes out his sword and the enderman teleports behind him and my character kills the enderman, can that happen in my entry? Also can I use the new rig of me that I made using SKIBBZ 2016 Player model rig template Male?

no i am making the end of the collab sorry 

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

but your innnnnnn

2 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

just make the enderman take your block