Stand Off - Minecraft Animation [MGB] [MineRocker VS WillesFilmz]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello awesome people.. This is the new animation and MGB that I've been working on for a long time, it's MineRocker VS WillesFilmz. I'm very proud of this one and I really hope you like it. :D 

Let me know what you think :) 

------ SUBSCRIBE for more awesomeness -----------------

https://www.youtube.com/user/MineRockerAnimations

----------------------------------------------------------------

20 hours ago, victory summery said:

poor Wiliam Filmsphere, he won't be missed

nice job MR, this is a good fight animation 

Thanks. :) 

19 hours ago, Just_five_fun said:

Very nicely done. You've set the bar pretty high with this so far as character go. They are very expressive. Lighting is also really good. Those are some pretty fancy weapons and just lots of details the whole way through that make it feel really professional.

Thank you for the review.. I really appreciate it.

7 hours ago, WillesFilmz said:

I forgot to put insoles on my shoes on the rig I gave you. But since it was still in development and the animation you made is done, it doesn't really matter now. Anyways Great job! 10 out of freaking 10!

Hahah.. your shoes looked fine.

And thank you. ;) 

Animation so good! I just pressed like automatically and didn't need to watch it!

(Which I will)

seen it,And is actually pretty good,I would recommend smoothness and perhaps some  sort of Trail effect for the blades,but everything else,Great job!

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity