Mine-Imator Story Mode (not sponsored)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

maybe I can do some animating. I'm good at animating really but I don't do much of it so I think this spot will be a challenge for me XD.

If u let me join I'll give you my rig :).

oh and just in case there's a few extra spots left I can do voice acting as well

JUST IN CASE

just like sirflufferb0t and zombiekid said

PM me for skype

Edited by Connor Universe

11 minutes ago, Connor Universe said:

maybe I can do some animating. I'm good at animating really but I don't do much of it so I think this spot will be a challenge for me XD.

If u let me join I'll give you my rig :).

oh and just in case there's a few extra spots left I can do voice acting as well

JUST IN CASE

Ur in for both

Well, I could try to help.

I could be a voice actor but if you find someone better then me I don't mind. I have a Blue Snowflake (mic) and a very slime chance of having a bit of background noise. I also have a family. I can do anything on weekend.  ( and Right now, i'm sick so can't really help.)

I can also be a co-writer. I'm pretty good at creating story with some humor in it. I never really made a story were there is multiple choose tho.

Edited by CubixGeek

Update: guys if you get no answer from us it's because school is coming back that all and i think I will be be the only one who will be mostly  around here.

The others too will be around sometimes of course. But me more than them. (I get alot of free time)

So dont think that you have not been accepted everyone is welcome and that does not mean we're not working on it because we still do it in our free time.

So again, if you requested or will request to join, you're in.

Thank you.

~MI Games Studio

Check out our channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtf7kXAsd8--bL4vyo0x3GA

(Wrote all of that on my tablet. Nailed it i think)

I can be a voice actor as in roll out what you need me to do

if that doesn't work out I can help with co writer

or a build Im really good at building voice acting and co writing would be good ones for me

I don't have Skype though D: I have steam and evolve and gmail

Edited by RancorDrama123