Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The animation/video is a little glitch, BECAUSE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER SUCKS! it didn't export well... anyone know how to fix it?

Also any advice, tips, or comments would be helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA6LIUuxhGs

This is great.
As Uber said though, some parts need improvement, but you're definitely on the right track.
The scene, and mood of the lighting was perfect to me, but some of the movements were pretty rigid and need to be smoothed out. (Also need to hide the edge of scenery, wasnt too noticeable though)

+1 :)

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎33‎:‎54‎, DarkDragonPro said:

The movie maker glitch... Are you using the new MI? 1.0.2? Because movie maker hates mpg files

Im sorry to say but I think it's impossible to sort out. Sorry

I tried making it a mp4, it didn't work either. My conclusion is that the movie maker program itself sucks. I need to use better things 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎8‎:‎38‎:‎52‎, Emunator said:

This is great.
As Über said though, some parts need improvement, but you're definitely on the right track.
The scene, and mood of the lighting was perfect to me, but some of the movements were pretty rigid and need to be smoothed out. (Also need to hide the edge of scenery, wasnt too noticeable though)

+1 :)

Thanks! this animation was originally an cape test animation, and I REALLY got lazy towards the end. I will have to work on that. I am going to work on making my movements smooth.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎07‎:‎33‎, Simonic66ci said:

The animation's cool, it just need smoother movements. and it need to be a little more fast paced. :thumbsup: Anyway, nice skeletons rigs! ;) :Cookie:

Thank You, I made the skeleton limbs myself. Then I heavily modified a skull and added that on!