Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

HE WAS BORAN FUROM DA GIGA BLOO STAZ. lolololololololololololololololololololol

Ummmmm... Okay, man... What the hell did he says?

The depth of hell. 

Oh...

*digs the ground*

*hides underground*
Edited by fighter33000

Hey! Nice Picture.... Also, you said "Doesn't matter how hard you try. Killing me it won't happen I am made from legendary flame that is hotter than the sun."

So why did you name the post "Keep trying?" You want us to try to kill you even though it won't happen?

Also, if you are made out of a legendary flame that is hotter than the sun, why aren't you melting the arrows, or even just burning yourself?

Okay, so now I'm gonna stop being so criticle. Nice wallpaper/art! I like it!  :D

Now, I shall escape like a ninja...  :ph34r:  You didn't see anything..... Ninja Style.....  :ph34r:

Hey! Nice Picture.... Also, you said "Doesn't matter how hard you try. Killing me it won't happen I am made from legendary flame that is hotter than the sun."

So why did you name the post "Keep trying?" You want us to try to kill you even though it won't happen?

Also, if you are made out of a legendary flame that is hotter than the sun, why aren't you melting the arrows, or even just burning yourself?

Okay, so now I'm gonna stop being so criticle. Nice wallpaper/art! I like it!  :D

Now, I shall escape like a ninja...  :ph34r:  You didn't see anything..... Ninja Style.....  :ph34r:

well I bet the topic is named "keep trying" because he want to see you fail every time you try, also he does control the fire so maybe that's why it doesn't burn him or the arrows, and lastly I have to say that exit was amazing, to bad I missed it