Arabia's Room Rendered

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Note: This is RENDER, so it is unedited.

ARABIA ROOM RENDER

Literally took me about one hour to create the whole tower in Minecraft and another hour to create furniture in Mine-imator.

Wf7FVkH.png

If you liked it, please leave a like!

It looks nice, a little bare but still nice.

I'm going to try criticize this (I'm most likely going to come off as rude and mean but if it does come off that way I'll hide my comment if you want)

It's kind of empty. Try adding things around.

I don't know what you've been doing with those lights but the shadows randomly cut off, don't match up and one of the chair legs doesn't even have one. 

It also looks like you had shadow size higher than 0 and shadow quality on 1, this makes the shadows drift away from the object casting it.

bUJBO5j.png

That image show the shadow cutting off randomly (the bottom right) and the shadow drifting away from the object casting it (near the middle).

But I understand that this was put together in only 1 hour.

I'm going to try criticize this (I'm most likely going to come off as rude and mean but if it does come off that way I'll hide my comment if you want)

I don't know what you've been doing with those lights but the shadows randomly cut off, don't match up and one of the chair legs doesn't even have one. 

It also looks like you had shadow size higher than 0 and shadow quality on 1, this makes the shadows drift away from the object casting it.

Hidden Content

That image show the shadow cutting off randomly (the bottom right) and the shadow drifting away from the object casting it (near the middle).

I'll add more stuffs later but there'll be lag.

Also wait for the update that fixes the shadow bug.

Hidden Content

The emptiness is a legit criticism, however the shadow problem isn't. That appears to be a problem with either hight or placement. At the worst, a bug, because I've never seen that happen before, and I usually have my shadow size very thin. (Just a hair above 0)

Hidden Content

The emptiness is a legit criticism, however the shadow problem isn't. That appears to be a problem with either hight or placement. At the worst, a bug, because I've never seen that happen before, and I usually have my shadow size very thin. (Just a hair above 0)

As you guys confused, I've totally forgot the fact that the room actually has two light. And the result, the shadow of the rest of the "cutoff" is actually present, it is lit by another light.