When will autowalk be added again?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

1.0.0 ruined me because the auto walk feature is not availible anymore. My time is limited and i don't have much time to tweak the legs everytime I want to move a character, copy pasting keyframes around is annoying, this coupled with the fact we dont have undo redo is simply hell. Some of us just want a 1:1 minecraft movement, nothing realistic.

Please add this asap, I put my project on hold until then or i'll probably continue it in 0.6.2, the main problem is I cant see the realtime shadows..

10 answers to this question

Minecraft styled walks aren't difficult. Simply make two separate keyframes for the legs/arms, one rotated -45 degrees along X, another 45 degress. You can then copy paste those frames how many times you'd like (Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v). I'm aware that the lack of undoing sucks, but it will be added back in.

Minecraft styled walks aren't difficult. Simply make two separate keyframes for the legs/arms, one rotated -45 degrees along X, another 45 degress. You can then copy paste those frames how many times you'd like (Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v). I'm aware that the lack of undoing sucks, but it will be added back in.

Yeah, but the autowalk from the old version seems good enough to me as well, it's a good mix between more realistic than minecraft but still a goofy-cartony look, a big time saver. I hope its back too. The copy pasting just gets on my nerves.

Yeah, but the autowalk from the old version seems good enough to me as well, it's a good mix between more realistic than minecraft but still a goofy-cartony look, a big time saver. I hope its back too. The copy pasting just gets on my nerves.

with all due respect, autowalk makes people think david is stupid, therefore he removed it and it worked well for him. autowalk shall never be added again unless david can correct the movements

with all due respect, autowalk makes people think david is stupid, therefore he removed it and it worked well for him. autowalk shall never be added again unless david can correct the movements

How in hell "people" think david is stupid? why and who is "people"? Im not people?