Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If I may, here are my opinions. Although you may think it's nice to be an "immortal god" and it is, who wouldn't want to be, it's also unbalanced and completely no fun when in Role Play. You can't damage your opponent or they laugh it off, making the other side potentially pissed at the fact that the "immortal" can't get hurt making all combat useless and having the other side get wiped out from some crazy power that can kill all. Of course, this goes out to ALL apparently indestructible people (You, Apples, Zip, etc). Also note to the ones who apparently have something to make the solution better, it's also no fun. I mean, what the point in anything if the guy next to you can grab out a cure-all machine or a jet out of nowhere? Have some balance in your characters people, not all of us created our guys and gals to be "immortal god of <Insert location here>".

I for instance actually had Doc killed when Zip poured water and slit his throat. Later people wanted to magically revive him in a machine in the middle of nowhere when I thought of more canon way to bring him back from the dead. Because of his quick revival (to much of my disappointment) I made him forget everyone that he met (including me) for a while. Vesta was brought down after Blockmaster's "Masked Avenger" sprayed her with bullets. I ended up in the Hospital after falling off a building to save Craft (who was a pokemon at the time). I mean, I myself may be a little OP (compared to you, though, I'm just as vulnerable as any non-immortal character it seems), but it doesn't stop me from the rest of my guys that have the possibility of actually getting hurt and/or killed.

Just try to put a little more balance into your Role-Play character, just asking.

If I may, here are my opinions. Although you may think it's nice to be an "immortal god" and it is, who wouldn't want to be, it's also unbalanced and completely no fun when in Role Play. You can't damage your opponent or they laugh it off, making the other side potentially pissed at the fact that the "immortal" can't get hurt making all combat useless and having the other side get wiped out from some crazy power that can kill all. Of course, this goes out to ALL apparently indestructible people (You, Apples, Zip, etc). Also note to the ones who apparently have something to make the solution better, it's also no fun. I mean, what the point in anything if the guy next to you can grab out a cure-all machine or a jet out of nowhere? Have some balance in your characters people, not all of us created our guys and gals to be "immortal god of <Insert location here>".

I for instance actually had Doc killed when Zip poured water and slit his throat. Later people wanted to magically revive him in a machine in the middle of nowhere when I thought of more canon way to bring him back from the dead. Because of his quick revival (to much of my disappointment) I made him forget everyone that he met (including me) for a while. Vesta was brought down after Blockmaster's "Masked Avenger" sprayed her with bullets. I ended up in the Hospital after falling off a building to save Craft (who was a pokemon at the time). I mean, I myself may be a little OP (compared to you, though, I'm just as vulnerable as any non-immortal character it seems), but it doesn't stop me from the rest of my guys that have the possibility of actually getting hurt and/or killed.

Just try to put a little more balance into your Role-Play character, just asking.

i never said i was a god. i have limits im just super fast with an enchanted sword

The only reason I made mine OP is because I liked how it sound. And the other reason is because I'm made of fire like applesbrony too. HE cant die cause hes made of fire. he cant die. and everyone else was doing it so i did it too

The only reason I made mine OP is because I liked how it sound. And the other reason is because I'm made of fire like applesbrony too. HE cant die cause hes made of fire. he cant die. and everyone else was doing it so i did it too

sorry and the other note the fire can't be put out it is hotter then the sun. And i am not lying

Ever heard of a hyper giant? It's a blue sun that is the hottest sun in the universe

oh

is evryone having the same idea as i?

But before I go, Let's stop this bull crap. Cause all of us (even me. I'm surprised) are just being idiots about this whole thing. So let's stop this now, and we can get along again, like we were.

i am not surprised that youre acting like that

but really there MUST be a way you can die!

for example in my case, i can only die through light (or holy) weapons, or love

1. 10 Year olds shouldn't be on the Internet. 2. Really.. Not that Detailed bro, Apples atleast can give many paragraphs... 3. Love the Derpy face your giving. and 4. Endermen would Not make you King cause Jeb was the first one in the End. and 5.. That don't look like Spikey Hair cause it is yellow like a Crown.

True, but notch created the endermen so, they're equal