Bear rig! [No download yet]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

img img tww1Tng.png

Hey folks! I just wanted to point some thing out first. 
                                                             I made this rig with the help of Mo' Creatures' bear texture.
                                                             And yes there is no download due to issues with movements
                                                             with the limbs and such. But if you really want it and
                                                             don't care about the strange movements PM me or ask
                                                             me on Skype. I'll try to give it as soon as possible.
                                                              Also thank you DigitalEvorian for lending your skin!

Here are some pictures!

Actual showcase:

Idk. Something random:

img c7nCrzy.png

iFVTjiu.png

Edited by superninja574
Image glitch or something

could you have  a lesser detailed one so it could fit with the other mobs in mc?

it fits in just fine, the size makes it look more detailed and if im correct this is from mo'creatures

Edited by Ethan.