360 Degree Camera Plug-in in Mine-Imator [Suggestion]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi! I'm Phupha and welcome again!

I want to suggest David for 360 Degree Camera Plug-in

What is this?

If you don't know, play this video on your phone and turn your phone around.

(I don't know if it work on I-Phone but Samsung is 100% and Computer is working too)

(Thanks to Dig Build Live)

Is it amazing? I wanna making an animation about this.

How it's work?

It's Plug-in (Maybe I guess) David, can you? (If you can, it would amazing :D)

If you read this, thanks for reading! I would help me alot.

Oh, who agree please hit the eGi1ux1.png button  :D

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Phupha

I'm not sure if he can implement that, it'd be hard.

BTW, it works on computer. Just drag the video around.

I don't think it would be that hard, he would just need to program a way for videos to render out like this

0cTXVOE.png

I don't really know that much about programming (infact I know nothing) but it doesn't seem to be that hard.

Maybe in Dav-imator? I would be amazing for an animation concept I always wanted to do!

Pretty much an animation that has this: and YOU can view it from any angle! (Well from the dragons perspective anyway)
David pls!
Panzer Dragoon Orta Chapter 001 City In The Storm Game play

I said it on the old thread (why do we even have a new one?) and I will say it here again:

Adding this feature is unnecessary, because almost nobody will use it. If you really want to do it you can already, just with more work, but in my opinion adding such a feature in Mine-Imator is wasted time that could be used to add other features, features that would be used by almost everybody and not just a few people for like 1 video.

I don't think it would be that hard, he would just need to program a way for videos to render out like this

0cTXVOE.png

I don't really know that much about programming (infact I know nothing) but it doesn't seem to be that hard.

YOU TROLL