Mine-imator Weekly | Project. [Recruiting]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE MI WEEKLY:

It will probably start in two or three weeks.

Hi, it's Nicolasev!
Today i'm gonna show you my "Mine-Imator Weekly" project. So, Mine-Imator Weekly,it's like the Mine Imator journal which will have issues (on topic) normally every week!

But to start this project i need to recruit!

Recruits List!
- An infinite number of redactors.
- 2 or 3 good artists to illustrate in "minecraft" style

- An infinite number of images captures(note from the translator : lol sorry for this if it's not quite good)(When they see a topic, status which has potential to be the main of an article, he takes a screenshot)
- 1 or 2 graphics to make,example,the "header" of the topic of each week.
- Some "famous" people who would be available to answer to one of the interviews.

That's all for the recruitment !

Now i'll show you what i will show in the journal.

-Two or three drawings related to the actuality of the Mine-imator forums.
-One interview by month.
-One category "Top 3 wallpapers of this month !" each months.
-One category "Top 3 rigs of this month !" each months.
-One category "Top 3 animations of this month !" each months.
-One category "Top 3... nah just joking !" A category where the status updates from admins(David, Frossa...)
-Between 3 and 10 articles related to Mine-Imator forums.

-Between 3 and 5 articles related to Minecraft.
-For now i haven't got any other ideas for categories, if you have one, comment it !

REDACTORS INFOS
-A skype group will be created.
-You don't need to make an article every week !
-Have good grammar,there won't be any corrections !
 GRAPHICS INFOS
-You don't need to make a drawing every week !
-If you make, a drawing, it needs to be related to an article.
-The Drawing need to be colored.
-The Drawing can be a pixel art.

You maybe got contacted to be graphic or to help me translate my articles and if yes,please manifest. 
Help:
TheGoku7729: For translating this topic into english (He his tired now x) )

Mine-Imator weekly's actual team

Artist:

Zilten

Redactor:

MinecraftMan

TheMinester

Images captures

Mooshim

Edited by Nicolasev

This isn't new, and last time, it went horribly. You should rethink doing this. (If you're really gonna do it, by all means go. But last time the owner continousy delayed it and everyone quit)

I want to try, if it don't work, it don't work :S 

But ill' do all of my best for make them possible !

it was all bad timing.

I was on a school trip and when I got back, everyone was like WHERE IS MI WEEKLY!!!!! I'M QUITTING.

That's you who make them first ?

MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE MI WEEKLY:

It will probably start in two or three weeks.

So when you plan to do topics related to the forums, will it include drama or will it omit that to keep it clean?

There's nothing wrong with either choice if it's unbaised, though I think this question should at least be addressed.

Also if you need a "famous" person (as you described a person with 1,000+ posts and topics) I am always willing to respond to anything, even the harsh questions. If you need a redactor, I can write I guess. At least I'll tell you when I can't and I might not be able to during college so be prepped for that.

I'll make sure tdit proofreads because thats what he does to my posts anyways no offense don't kill me

Edited by ÜberKiller

So when you plan to do topics related to the forums, will it include drama or will it omit that to keep it clean?

There's nothing wrong with either choice if it's unbaised, though I think this question should at least be addressed.

Also if you need a "famous" person (as you described a person with 1,000+ posts and topics) I am always willing to respond to anything, even the harsh questions. If you need a redactor, I can write I guess. At least I'll tell you when I can't and I might not be able to during college so be prepped for that.

I'll make sure tdit proofreads because thats what he does to my posts anyways no offense don't kill me

So you can be redactor ? And about if I tell when you can't, you simply say "Not this week, I don't have time !" And you don't do it !

No YOU'RE doing i wrong.. :<

(I'd still like to submit for "famous person" and/or artist :3)

Artist ok !

And you don't need to submit for famous person, we choose who every 2 weeks

​(I'd still like to reserve credit for the name 'Mine-imator weekly')

xD

I found them alone, I've never heard something about another one "weekly" atleast MI round up.

People with something like 1000 posts (or more) and 1000 likes (or more). So your'e in !

I wouldn't take likes into consideration.

Just someone with a lot of attention and a good reputation on the forums.