Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello again guys! :)

I was gonna make a pack, but I wanted to work with this since im excited for Jurassic World!

Indominus Rex:

leRBmBZ.gif

So here you have the Triceratops rig!  :D 

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/318uv0v5nq1xy18/Triceratops_Rig.rar

lS0HN9J.jpg

(Baby Triceratops not included.)

Have a lovely day!  ^_^

Here what i made!xgRRdNc.png

wow, I'm not one for dinosaurs, srry, but your srsly a great rigger! it would take me weeks to make this! :D I can see good things in your future man, good things. oh, and for everyone else, he just scaled down the large

one to make the baby one. so baby technicly included for all you guys who didnt know. oh, and he made the baby's eyes a bit bigger. hope this was taken as a helpful and positive comment :D

Edit: he made the eyes a bit smaller I think, not sure. he might've kept them the same size, idk!! xD

Edited by mineman00234

wow, I'm not one for dinosaurs, srry, but your srsly a great rigger! it would take me weeks to make this! :D I can see good things in your future man, good things. oh, and for everyone else, he just scaled down the large

one to make the baby one. so baby technicly included for all you guys who didnt know. oh, and he made the baby's eyes a bit bigger. hope this was taken as a helpful and positive comment :D

Edit: he made the eyes a bit smaller I think, not sure. he might've kept them the same size, idk!! xD

Scaling down the triceratops would resize everything, resulting in a distorted triceratops and also thank you :D

Edited by Supah.exe

On 6/23/2018 at 9:28 AM, TidalWaveAD said:

The rig didn't work for me when I loaded it, the head was not properly put together.

This rig was made in 2015 and most likely doesn't work with the latest MI version.

Edited by MYSELF3200