WIP - Mine-imator Website Mock-up

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I feel there should be more to it...... I don't know what but there should be........

Hello everyone! the Mine-imator 1.0.0 demo has been released for almost a year, so I thought that it was time to refresh the website's design a little. I worked on a little mock-up for an eventual website redesign. It's still in progress, but it shows the general concept pretty well. Enjoy.

Hmm... I quite like this. Considering that the site was the exact same when I first downloaded MI nearly, what, three years ago? It is definitely deserving of an update. If the program looks awesome on the site, I feel like more people would use it.

And I like the idea of renaming the demos 0.8.X Beta, and calling the next release 1.0.0. I feel like the demos are worthy of being their own version, if the next one completely redoes the program.

I love it :D

Only suggestion, this part: 

qVA6EZJ.png

You should import some scenery, characters and objects, just to show of some of 1.0.0's new capabilities :D

As I said, it's a work of concept. I didn't bother making scenery and keyframes and stuff because that wasn't really my main concern. :P