[Minecraft Animation] Among the Snow and Dead 2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys!

It's here! About a month or two after the original Among the Snow and Dead, the major delay was the lack of Zombie Skins AND I was too lazy to work on it early in development because of the utter lack of motivation. Yea....

There are a few visual glitched I found while rendering the final product, such as an extra M240 after the first Memory in the animation, and no snow particles falling (Forgot to do that), please forgive me for that. Atleast I MADE the animation!

And it'll take a while for THE 60 FRAMES GLORY!!!!!! to be in place.

HERE IT IS!

The credits are in the video, so just watch it please!

Oh, and if you liked it, you know what to do. Support me, because I've spent most of 2-4 days working on it. Bye!

Want the original Among the Snow and Dead: here u go:

Edited by Caeden117

So Sad  :steve_tearful: but so epic  :steve_wink:

Also you showed my fear of the Zombie Apocalypse

Its not dieing its seeing my friends turned into zombie and killing them or seeing them dieing on the ground and me not able to help them

Edited by Themobkiller135

Gonna be honest with you. This was good, but I gotta say. The first one was better

It seems like most sequels/prequels were not so good as the first ones were, huh? And I do kinda agree with you, I did kinda forget to do stuff in the end.

I teared up tbh. And the animation was quite good.

Woah. tbh, I felt I did the crying sequences in the animation a bit horribly. But thanks!

I love the part where I get rekt. this is really amazing 1+ :D

Thanks!

Sad...

but good.

Yea, what I said to Pandawadles, I felt like I did the crying sequences a bit horribly.

Great

Thanks!

So Sad  :steve_tearful: but so epic  :steve_wink:

Also you showed my fear of the Zombie Apocalypse

Its not dieing its seeing my friends turned into zombie and killing them or seeing them dieing on the ground and me not able to help them

Thanks! Oh, and did I really show your fear? Wow, I never aimed for that.

icme m8

ugtranover m8

Those flashbacks man, the actually got me....;-;.

This was really good m8

Thanks! And I never thought the flashbacks actually made some people tear up

This was actually really sad. What made it even worse was the music to get the feels. (Nice work man. You did great on this)

Thanks! And as I said, I didn't really know that this many people will get the feels

Your walk cycle needs 3 steps: left foot forward, both feet middle, and right foot forward (one knee bent). And align each set of 15 keyframes so the last foot leaves off where it was so that it doesn't appear the characters are sliding across the ground.

Good animation, I'm just trying to improve it.