fighter33000 v.s. Blockmaster239 v.s. AndyIsAwesome - VOTE NOW!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Who shall win this battle?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. First off, which user shall 'triumph'?

• Blockmaster239
    • AndyIsAwesome
    • fighter33000
  2. 2. In what manner shall said user win?

• Deathmatch
    • Race
    • Rock Paper Scissors
    • I don't care (I crash my car into the bridge)
  3. 3. How will the other players die?

• Immolation (fire!)
    • Crushed
    • Impaled
    • Mauled
    • Hurled by a golem
    • Snowballs
    • DEATH BY DEATH

The war has risen to a whole new level. It's now an animation. Whoah.

I, Stevepocalyptic, will be the proctor for this battle. 

In this corner, we have AndyIsAwesome. In this corner, we have Blockmaster239. And in this corner, we have fighter33000.

(canned applause)

In this video I have prepared the start of a scenario. You, the forums, will decide how it ends!

At the end of the day, I will count the votes. The selections with the most votes in each category at the end of the day will win, and I will make a video.

Good luck to all the contestants! Remember, Mine-imator forums, the vote is in YOUR hands!

Guidelines:

-Contestants may vote for themselves. 

-Remember, everyone, this is not something to decide who is better, it is for fun. For FUN. I should establish that. Contestants - if you win and begin overly bragging, I will create another video with a situation that is quite the opposite. Be mature. 

-Please use the above poll box to submit your vote. Do not post your vote below.

Edited by Stevepocalyptic

This was really well done but to be honest it's tough to say who would win between fighter33000 and blockmaster239, But as for Andy, he really doesn't have any weapons to protect himself and when he uses the ender pearls he would take damage so unless he had a sword or a potion in his inventory I cant see him surviving those two. But when the poles say who wins just remember this is just for the lulz, but putting all this aside I would vote for blockmaster. Sorry Andy and Fighter33000.

Edited by Ghostmanryan

This was really well done but to be honest it's tough to say who would win between fighter33000 and blockmaster239, But as for Andy, he really doesn't have any weapons to protect himself and when he uses the ender pearls he would take damage so unless he had a sword or a potion in his inventory I cant see him surviving those two. But when the poles say who wins just remember this is just for the lulz, but putting all this aside I would vote for blockmaster. Sorry Andy and Fighter33000.

I do have a sword. I have the flaming blade.