Are there any non 1.0.0 fad rigs?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been looking around the forums for some fad rigs but all of them seem to be for the 1.0.0 demo and I can't install it properly, I have installed the latest version of mine-imator but there seem to be no fad rigs for it. Could someone give me a link to one (if there are any).

holy crap i didn't know that you couldn't actually type f@d I thought that people called it fad as a joke... 

Are you using a Mac or a PC or a Linux? If PC, Install 1.0.0

I'm using a windows xp right now but I've put the installer on my USB and planning to install it on my windows 7 computer that has no internet connection 

Talk to David about your install problems. But just a note, it does not install on the desktop with a shortcut like typical programs do.Instead, it's located in the username folder. (i.e. a folder named for your pc account which contains my documents, music, etc.)

My 2 cents: Don't make anything FN@F related. You'll get hate and it won't be original anyway. Just get a new idea.

C=

My 2 cents: Actually reply to the question instead of making unrelated posts that don't contribute to the current discussion :)

I've been looking around the forums for some fad rigs but all of them seem to be for the 1.0.0 demo and I can't install it properly, I have installed the latest version of mine-imator but there seem to be no fad rigs for it. Could someone give me a link to one (if there are any).

Easy. Just click installer and then run. Ignore where it says ".zip, and you also need this, click". Just ignore it. Get there by clicking this.