The Hunk Of Metal.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I just asked a simple question, No need to be so rude.

Well you shouldn't Consider what it is. And when i will do. I will post something on my own Accord. It shouldn't really matter to anyone when someone posts Unless it's rather important.

Well you shouldn't Consider what it is. And when i will do. I will post something on my own Accord. It shouldn't really matter to anyone when someone posts Unless it's rather important.

Well, I just wanted to know when you'd be making something not related to one damn topic, since I remember when you posted about many different topics... it made your posts actually interesting.

Well, I just wanted to know when you'd be making something not related to one damn topic, since I remember when you posted about many different topics... it made your posts actually interesting.

Technically every topic on this sub-forum is connected to one topic...

Also, you don't need to sound edgy with the swearing, you're not shadow the hedgehog.

Edited by Project

I am relating it to the f@d topic due to me actually putting effort into my work for such a thing. Also, I have created a story for what ia m doing. And it's a huge project on my port. It may not seem big to others but to be it's a huge deal since i have allot of things to do to make something finally happen that i have Motivation for. I would make an animation, but the lack of Motives and other things. It will never be the same. And this is the first time i can get into game development and make a game worth while. 

Technically every topic on this sub-forum is connected to one topic...

Also, you don't need to sound edgy with the swearing, you're not shadow the hedgehog.

I don't think I made myself perfectly understandable when I said "topic", I meant as in topic like a game, movie, etc..

Also, I never tried to be edgy by saying damn.. ._.

I am relating it to the f@d topic due to me actually putting effort into my work for such a thing. Also, I have created a story for what ia m doing. And it's a huge project on my port. It may not seem big to others but to be it's a huge deal since i have allot of things to do to make something finally happen that i have Motivation for. I would make an animation, but the lack of Motives and other things. It will never be the same. And this is the first time i can get into game development and make a game worth while.

Alright, that's the type of non-rude answer I wanted, Thanks. c:

I don't think I made myself perfectly understandable when I said "topic", I meant as in topic like a game, movie, etc..

Also, I never tried to be edgy by saying damn.. ._.

Yea, so was I. The topic of Mine-imator creations.

Also, it sounded like you were, (also, it was kinda a joke I don't think you got that)

I have a question.

When will you post something that isn't related to f@d?

I have a question...when you will stop clicking on something that you hate?

If you hate it then don't click on something with that thing that you hate

Edited by Shiftyhead