Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

*facepalm* again with the rig issue, So for the record, some people dont like my rigs, people dont like my rig updated because I roll them out before others have a chance to do the same. Now there was a "Rig War" between Blockmaster and I but it was sorted out. Now block makes awesome game-remake rigs such as his epic Mega-man rig, and I stick with Minecraft Mobs, Steve, and so on and so forth. With copying, we have had some people edit my rig and re-post, I see this as a bit mean, while at the same time I do not discourage people from making their own original rigs and posting them, even if this means they have to use a feature or two from other's rigs. Now the issue of haters happens to everyone, whether it is caused by jealousy, raging, or just general anger towards a person, place, or thing. I see as though this should stop and people should just make rigs as they please, but it wont happen, its how the world works sadly. So basically to sum it up, there IS NO RIG WAR, people are free to make rigs as they please, and copying only applies if they re-post my rig and or edit it in a minor way to post it.

Hello all

How are you? I hope you all are fine.

So I saw Zuexs topic about his Cool rig.. and I saw people were acting like kids about the rig and how they wanted to make one.. Also the sooooo called Rigs War.. Wow it's just a rig.. and you will die because they didn't got interested in your stolen ideas? Just go back in the time, and tell yourself to don't steal the ideas because stealing doesn't work.

So yeah I was like: Okay that's enough!! Time to tell them!

So what I want to tell is:

I believe that Zuexs is the first one who came up with the Facial rig idea.. if I am wrong, correct me with topics dates and links.. pictures aren't accepted cuz can be photoshopped. Anyway so yeah then people started to make their own ones copying Zuexs as I believe.. and say: I didn't still anyone ideas. How lies.. Then when Zuexs made that cool Facial rig.. People was like: I WANTED TO MAKE THIS BUT HE DID IT BEFORE ME! Whata is this.. So you wanted to make one but he did before you? Who told you to be late? Also why crying because Zuexs rigs are getting more interests than others? Zuexs is doing great job by doing his ideas on Mine-Imator.. not stealing someone else Mine-Imator ideas.. I mean maybe Zuexs saw someone else using the rig he made by C4D.. So Zuexs wanted to make similar one with Mine-Imator.. Anyway so yeah, if you copy anyone else ideas, means you are a LOSER. End of the subject.

Now notes:

1- I know that you won't respond. If you did that's cool.

2- I know that you will give me rep down, because this is the truth, and you know it's, so you trying to protect yourself... If you didn't that's cool.

3- I know that you aren't interested in what I typed. If you are that's cool.

4- Stop being a loser and stop copying someone else ideas and try to be better than that person by doing something COOLER than his, instead of: Ohh let me do this idea, and that one! Maybe this one too? Oh that looks cool, let's copy it and say that it's my idea. (facepalm)

5- At least your read the whole thing, because you read this note.. maybe you just skipped?

Your friend, CaptainMaxwell. The Ender Assassin. (I am an Ender Assassin.. not an Ender killer.. but yeah what to do when a Ender attacked you.. protect yourself by killing him.. sadly..)

1. RobertAnimations was first to make a facial rig. So everyone is copying him, according to what you are saying. Plus, you don't need proof that he was first. He just was. His topic is gone if I am not mistaken.

2. People may have an idea, and someone thinks of it at the same time. That's why they say 'Aw you bet me to it' or whatever.

3. How is doing someone someone else done copying? That's like saying that the Empire State Building copied the very first building made. It just has the same theme. So stop calling people losers because they are doing something that Zuexs, RobertAnimation and other well-known riggers DID NOT COME UP WITH.

4. I hate these posts. IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED, Let it go for pete's sake! These topics about the 'Rig War' which ended like a month ago, which does not even involve them, it was Block and Zuexs being childish, are so annoying! I bet some people agree with me.

Peace out.

So many negative posts which misunderstand the whole thing.

Not gonna respond to this anymore + the whole first post is gonna be deleted.. sadly someone quoted it which is the worst way I saw to respond.. You can just give me the points instead of copying THE WHOLE post..

Also, when I say that I want a proof for what you saying, means I want. No proof not believing.

I mean with copying is copying the whole thing, not just 1-3 ideas.. no the whole thing..

Again, not gonna respond again.

The end.er dragon.

Edited by CaptainMaxwell