Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Y'know I'm thinking I might have a new favorite style of renders. Using multiple layers in Paint.net I've created a render that really makes me wonder if it's slowly zooming in on the character :P

3CDzZZG.png

X4TzwYz.png

I could probably whip up a tutorial on how to do it if anyone is interested :P

Thanks,

~Lego

pls stahp complaining.

I suggest making the outline a little but thinner, that's all. :P

Nice wallpaper...s. xD

ok yeah I can see that making it better, thanks for the tip! :D

pls remov outline

how come?

All great, it's how most movies are done, but if you can you might want to get rid of the white outline.

But if that's your style, that's your style.

so, would you rather something like this?

euGKdn7.png

well yeah, i mean, the whole this is what makes it so good xD but i think the white outline helps to make the focused part really POP! That's just IMO though :P

I think the outline should be a bit more subtle. Something that gives a little bit of pop without being that noticeable.

On topic, I quite like the blur. It adds a neat effect, and really focuses on the character.

I think the outline should be a bit more subtle. Something that gives a little bit of pop without being that noticeable.

On topic, I quite like the blur. It adds a neat effect, and really focuses on the character.

yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking c: 

Actually, yes. But it's what you like, not what I like.

I mean honestly, I like both, but the outline makes it pop out IMO