Red Skeleton Rig (LILY The Movie Skeletons)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You should create more awesome demonic creatures. For an example another type of skeleton like that but different in many ways. Also great job on this rig, I'm using it for a big project and not an animation, a game! (This game might come out in the future, its at a very early stage, so it could be canceled but for now its still going/being worked on.) (I will also give you credit for this creation if this game comes out!)

You should create more awesome demonic creatures. For an example another type of skeleton like that but different in many ways. Also great job on this rig, I'm using it for a big project and not an animation, a game! (This game might come out in the future, its at a very early stage, so it could be canceled but for now its still going/being worked on.) (I will also give you credit for this creation if this game comes out!)

I would so play that, you gotta keep me posted on this! :D I might do more types of Skeletons. You gave me an amazing idea!

I would so play that, you gotta keep me posted on this! :D I might do more types of Skeletons. You gave me an amazing idea!

Here SKIBBZ, do you want to sign up for Alpha/Beta testing for my game? Just give me your email and you'll be signed up. I don't want to go over all of the if in this message, the email explains it but if you want to sign up just give me your email.

Here SKIBBZ, do you want to sign up for Alpha/Beta testing for my game? Just give me your email and you'll be signed up. I don't want to go over all of the if in this message, the email explains it but if you want to sign up just give me your email.

SKIBBZ, did you get the email?