(REQUEST!) NEED PEOPLE FOR CIVIL WAR!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

FORM:

Name:Samuel

Which Side are you on?: (Robert/GOOD) (James/EVIL):Good

Weapons:Crystal Kaiblade(Green) and Fire Kaiblade(Red):

Powers:Blade Dance: ( Spin around the eneymy with 7 clones, after it all samuel clones and him stabs the enemy) Fire Rain: (Points up the FireKaiblade, then points it to ground, suddenly, fire start to rain of the sky to burn the enemy) Extreme Acrobatic skills and Blade Skills

Pose in the wallpaper:with his  Crystal KaiBlade pointing to ground: eDfRqbQ.png
OC Skin:xETWkgM.png
Facial rig: (Optional)Nope

I guess I can shed some light on my other OC's....

Name: Mike Bovenbender (And Jake Bovenbender, because ancestry)

Which side are you on: Robert's side

Weapons: (I have that same sword texture pack, so pick any Lime sword from that for Mike Bovenbender. And for Jake, he doesn't need any weapons)

Powers:

Mike Bovenbender:

• Teleport (Because animation, only one time, for a 10 minute cooldown, in a radius of 5 Mike Bovenbender's placed side by side going any direction)
  • Summon in the Sword (Yep)
  • Hack any electronic without touching it (I doubt anyone will use anything that involves circuit boards and anything with computer-parts, but it kinda is usefull incase they do)
  • Summon in Jake Bovenbender (In the RP I created him in, Jake was actually a stone that forged itself into the top of Mike Bovenbender's left hand, but because magic, he can summon Jake in a physical Human form, apart from just a weird lime rock)

Jake Bovenbender:

(Note all these powers require him to be summoned)

•   Can make up to 14 clones of himself in a ring like pattern around the targeted entity, and each movement being in sync with one another.
  •   Can shoot lime fireballs at his targeted enemy (Yet each clone he creates takes half of this power, so if all of the 14 clones and himself were to strike something using this power, the collision of all of the fireballs will be equal to the collision of just the real Jake.

Pose in the Wallpaper: Both Mike and Jake side by side, looking at the other team like they're ready to fight. Mike has his sword summoned, Jake has a lime fireball in his right hand.

OC Skins:

Mike Bovenbender: caky8bq.png

Jake Bovenbender: 3PgV1vS.png

Which Side are you on?: (Robert/GOOD)

Weapons: A Diamond Sword

Powers: Speed or Strengh

Pose in the wallpaper: Holdng Sword in right hand resting on Shoulder while standing up
OC Skin: Ummm can i use my own?
Facial rig: (Optional) Yes Please

Which Side are you on?: (Robert/GOOD) (James/EVIL):I iz gud

Weapons:Ender Daggers

Powers:Teleport,Ender eye(Able to see targets from far) , Boomerang(dagger comes back),Endu E Endermother(ultimate attack that let's me to grab and destroy stuff)

Pose in the wallpaper:5GZXOrP.png (replace Steve with my skin and put Ender daggers in both hands)
OC Skin:Under my profile thing
Facial rig: (Optional)