Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Animation  

7 members have voted

1. 1. If either of these became an animation, would you be inclined to watch it?

• Yes, absolutely.
    • Not in the slightest.
    • Maybe. If it has (comment your idea below) in it.
  2. 2. Which animation (or series) should I work on? (Choose 1 or 2)

• Goku versus Frieza over Frieza's ship on Planet Earth.
    • Goku versus Vegeta in their first fight, Vegeta does not toy with him this time.
    • Series based on a Vegeta-centric plot-line for Dragonball where he is the protagonist (alternate timeline).
    • Dragonball Xenoverse series where I fight alongside the story of Dragonball.
    • Alternate universe series with me and one of you sent to earth instead of Goku.
    • None. Do not do any of these.
    • I have a suggestion, I think you should make it. (comment below)

(For all of the following scenarios I will create custom skins for all characters that need a good skin.)

Frieza Versus Goku

Goku in his Turtle house fighting position that he learned in Dragonball from Master Roshi and Frieza in the

same position he was in when he cut himself with his kienzan disc on Namek about to face off at the

scene of Frieza's ship landing on earth. (Random fight with no backstory)

tumblr_nhzxi6AGOP1qkei4yo1_1280.png

Vegeta Fights Seriously

This time Vegeta is not fooling around. He takes Kakarot seriously from the very beginning and he lets

Nappa fight Goku to the end instead of killing him.

tumblr_ni14gxcAQ81qkei4yo4_1280.png

Vegeta Centric Universe

Who's the Protagonist?

tumblr_ni14gxcAQ81qkei4yo6_1280.png

Vegeta is the protagonist. See an all new story for Dragon Ball Z starting with Vegeta killing Goku and experiencing

confrontations with the Ginyu Force, Frieza, Dabura and Babidi, and finally the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.

tumblr_ni14gxcAQ81qkei4yo7_1280.png

Xenoverse

Experience adventurous thrills based on the idea of Dragonball Xenoverse. Watch me fight alongside Goku and the other Z fighters

to fix the timeline, BUT I end up changing it in more ways than I expected and create a future very different from the one we are used to.

(My fighting style in this would be Wing Chun and my clothes will be very different.)

tumblr_ni14gxcAQ81qkei4yo2_1280.png

tumblr_ni14gxcAQ81qkei4yo3_1280.png

tumblr_ni14gxcAQ81qkei4yo5_1280.png

Edited by AnimatorBlake

How is this possible with no alpha bug? Reload?

Yup. Lots and lots of reloading.

Not to sound cynical but is it just me or do they look like there trying really hard to take a poop

Your life would be very entertaining if whenever you really had to take a poop you struck a pose like that and stared at someone with a really serious expression. Imagine the reactions.