Bastille - Pompeii - Parody

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So far this is purely a lip-syncing test.

It's not put together yet, but here it is:

Test 1

Test 2

Rig used:

Edited by Mooshim

The first part is good. Second part is a bit off

As I said in another post, I'm better with basic face rigging. When it gets more complex (like words) then I start to lose quality.

The eyes... they're creeping me out... are you going to make him blink?

As I said, this is just the first test, nothing is final or put together yet. He will blink, and the pupils will be smaller and not be focused on whatever he is staring at outside.

Where are the players?

This is not the final draft. BloxTheRigger is helping me in this project and has not yet rigged all the other skins, nor has he finished building the map.

We are both working on building the map to speed things along.

It'll probably be uploaded late Feburary, early March :)

As I said in another post, I'm better with basic face rigging. When it gets more complex (like words) then I start to lose quality.

As I said, this is just the first test, nothing is final or put together yet. He will blink, and the pupils will be smaller and not be focused on whatever he is staring at outside.

This is not the final draft. BloxTheRigger is helping me in this project and has not yet rigged all the other skins, nor has he finished building the map.

We are both working on building the map to speed things along.

It'll probably be uploaded late Feburary, early March :)

I'll send you the download link of TheRageMC Rig and credit me! ^w^

Edited by Allemn89

I'll send you the download link of TheRageMC Rig and credit me! ^w^

K, thanks.

I'll see if I can work it. If it's too complex I'll just stick to Bloxxer's rig.

Another test has been uploaded. I have sent the first bit to BloxTheRigger, and in the next test it will not be a single person saying 'eh-eh-o'.