Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ladies and gentlemen! (NO THIS IS NOT TRUE LOVE)
Boys and gurls...and other (*cough* yuri...jk)
You guys know the two stories i am most known for,

True Love, and The Ati.

I PRESENT....

THE ATI PROMOTION Trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWYCX0hzrHY

For those of you wondering, Yes i will make true love. True love will be made before i start working on this

Animating must have paied off...

THAT WAS F*CKING AMAZING

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

b8e5bfcebb74c1dfc8666a0a1015a24c.gif      Iron%2BGolems.png

branchycougar41.png meh original skin

Edited by branchycougar41

Animating must have paied off...

THAT WAS F*CKING AMAZING

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

b8e5bfcebb74c1dfc8666a0a1015a24c.gif      Iron%2BGolems.png

branchycougar41.png meh original skin

Thanks! :D

Nice work, man! I really enjoyed the scale of the scenes and ideas you employed.

Trying not to judge it too much since it's just a trailer, but a couple of criticisms I can offer:

• The mixing is uneven, the voice is much louder than it should be and the music may be a bit too loud as well (when comparing to the audio clips at the beginning)
  • Dialog is kind of a "thing" for me, and I felt like the writing was trying too hard to be vague, mysterious and deep. That may be a subjective issue, but just thought I'd mention it.

That's about it, and it's definitely worth mentioning that the animation is nice and smooth, and the implied physics were far above much of what I've seen from other Mine-imator animations!

Nice work, man! I really enjoyed the scale of the scenes and ideas you employed.

Trying not to judge it too much since it's just a trailer, but a couple of criticisms I can offer:

• The mixing is uneven, the voice is much louder than it should be and the music may be a bit too loud as well (when comparing to the audio clips at the beginning)
  • Dialog is kind of a "thing" for me, and I felt like the writing was trying too hard to be vague, mysterious and deep. That may be a subjective issue, but just thought I'd mention it.

That's about it, and it's definitely worth mentioning that the animation is nice and smooth, and the implied physics were far above much of what I've seen from other Mine-imator animations!

Yeah i realized the Voice was too loud. I didn't expect it O-o