Frossa's Christmas Present(s) [Comic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

No Wizzleteats, It doesn-t make sense

What doesn't make sense?

If you're talking about the comic here is how it goes:

Frossa gets Bubsy 3D for Christmas. He doesn't like it and mentions how Christmas couldn't get any worse than it is. Cue some of the worst video games of all time squashing poor Frossa to make Christmas more worse than it already is.

But david has a mask,he is steve.

Ok, he is David.

He just isn't wearing his mask because he didn't feel like wearing masks that day,

What doesn't make sense?

If you're talking about the comic here is how it goes:

Frossa gets Bubsy 3D for Christmas. He doesn't like it and mentions how Christmas couldn't get any worse than it is. Cue some of the worst video games of all time squashing poor Frossa to make Christmas more worse than it already is.

It doesn't make sense because this storyline has no correlation to me. Video games, especially older ones, are a form of medium I have never had to do much with (if at all) on the forums. Something related to the kind of content I create would have been much more fitting. I feel like you could replace Frossa in this comic with anyone and it would make just as much sense.