Realistic Muzzle Flash - Mine-Imator Test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Made this video in about 45 minutes. I wanted to see what this animation would look like with realistic muzzleflashes and I was really happy with the results."

Mine-Imator Armory by Über Killer:

Sound provided by Über Killer
Edited by XGUNLOCK

This is really smooth and great :)
Only fault I could find was that the flash was a little higher then barrel and didn't seem right.(Looked like it)

Also nice muzzleflash. Care to explain to us how you accomplished that?

I'd imagine he used a surface and toggled the visibility on and off when shooting and not shooting etc
All I can think off^

I never thought of making the pistols held like that, nice Idea actually. I'll be sure to steal use them when making TEoC ep 2.

Also nice muzzleflash. Care to explain to us how you accomplished that?

That second part did didn't sound suspicious at all. But anyway, I actually learned how to do it by watching one of BrandonJLa's tutorial vids. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsViAvVYoMQ

P.S. Holding a pistol with two hands is more proper than using just one. 

Edited by XGUNLOCK