The Myth Trailer (Winter 2014)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

>.> 

I somehow like the trailer, but I don't like something on this.... The generic terms used for this Movie.. No offend but, we've seen this already too many times... I like your effort on this but maybe a little bit of more originality would make a perfect thing. If you don't know yet what I mean I'm going to type you a List of the things I personally find wrong here.

LIST OF GENERIC TERMS:

• Herobrine is evil and controls an army of Evil Mobs...

• Some teens with Generic Teenager Skins defeat Herobrine like Herobrine was nothing <.<...

• Using Skins of Anime With Allot Of Weird Eye Colors.

• Adding Anime things... ( Again ) 

Maybeeee if that wasn't there it would be amazing, but yeah.. <.< I can't blame you allot, there's not to many unique skins out there anymore and all we basically know now is to add generic Anime into Minecraft.. <.<

Guest MineatronOrigin

">.> 

I somehow like the trailer, but I don't like something on this.... The generic terms used for this Movie.. No offend but, we've seen this already too many times... I like your effort on this but maybe a little bit of more originality would make a perfect thing. If you don't know yet what I mean I'm going to type you a List of the things I personally find wrong here.

LIST OF GENERIC TERMS:

• Some teens with Generic Teenager Skins defeat Herobrine like Herobrine was nothing <.<...

Maybeeee if that wasn't there it would be amazing, but yeah.. <.< I can't blame you allot, there's not to many unique skins out there anymore and all we basically know now is to add generic Anime into Minecraft.. <.<"

Everything this guy shaid. But also planning is essential, you can't really wake up one day and decide you're going to make a movie...without pre-production (planning it out) first.

>.> 

LIST OF GENERIC TERMS:

Maybeeee if that wasn't there it would be amazing, but yeah.. <.< I can't blame you allot, there's not to many unique skins out there anymore and all we basically know now is to add generic Anime into Minecraft.. <.<

Lots of <.<'s. 

Why do you really care about that?  It's his animation.  He can do anything he wants in it!

Lots of <.<'s. 

Why do you really care about that?  It's his animation.  He can do anything he wants in it!

He was doing a good thing, it's called constructive criticism.

The wording of the trailer doesn't really explain what the video makes it seem like it is going to be. It just says there is a myth about a player named Herobrine, but nothing that relates to the top at hand. Other than that it seems good.

This trailer was ok but for the most part of it I was kinda wondering why the lack of scenery?
The first half had 0 scenery and it really puts people off when they see the original flat grass landscape.

And then in the village, It was ok at first, but when the view expands, It's the plain old flat grass landscape again.

Add some tree's or a valley around the Village so it's not an empty view of flatgrass.

Tan James, May I have permission to use your skin?

Why would you use him in the trailer, render it all out and then ask -_-

-snip-

Finally someone who gives proper and honest feedback!

As grox said.The plot is over-used SO MANY TIMES.

I'm not being mean.(By the creative title(No that is not sarcasam))

Try and put a bit more a plot into it.Instead of him ruling an army mobs...how about a ransom?Eh?Eh?

Yes I know it's your animation you can do whatever you want with it.

Animation itself could use some work.

And I see a lot of influence from True Love ;)

As grox said.The plot is over-used SO MANY TIMES.

I'm not being mean.(By the creative title(No that is not sarcasam))

Try and put a bit more a plot into it.Instead of him ruling an army mobs...how about a ransom?Eh?Eh?

Yes I know it's your animation you can do whatever you want with it.

Animation itself could use some work.

And I see a lot of influence from True Love ;)

I know i know, the true love influence, this was dedicated to tan james plus, this was supposed to be the AFTERMATH of "True Love"

Hopefully, that solves the explanation.BTW, i was being lazy making the trailer, and i am not using the mutant wither  :(  It looked retarded.

And also, i will be telling the plot of the movie

I know i know, the true love influence, this was dedicated to tan james plus, this was supposed to be the AFTERMATH of "True Love"

Hopefully, that solves the explanation.BTW, i was being lazy making the trailer, and i am not using the mutant wither  :(  It looked retarded.

And also, i will be telling the plot of the movie

seriously? this thread was a month old and you notice the post now?

did you have permission from the tan james to do something like this?

Okay, okay. Basically, the plot of The Myth is:

Before Felix (Or lucy or whatever) killed the wither, and before he collapsed, they noticed he was a hologram of the real wither, so about 500 blocks away from True Love, I was relaxing until the Real Wither came to end minecraft a much different way... by gathering all the gold and diamonds in the village, smelting it together, and drinking the melted gold and diamonds, so the power he got, apparently was poison and wither III all together. Felix and Lucy (after their village was destroyed) decided to pay a visit. They saw the wither when they got there, and Felix got pissed, because of the incident. so the wither is destroying minecraft. Herobrine and the wither met, so the wither betrays him so the whole gang decides to team up, and go find the wither's lair. they team up with Bailey and Nick and journeyed on...

(i might have told too much)

That was the after math after True Love

>.> 

LIST OF GENERIC TERMS:

You know, that was a teaser and a test trailer, because I need some suggestions on what kind of music to use and not use. most of is is being fixed and herobrine is NOT evil in my movie. the real title of the movie is The Aftermath. "The Myth" was the only thing i could think of because I was busy with school, band and that stuff, Y'Know. I thought a sequel to "True Love" would be perfect, but it won't be uploaded UNTIL "True Love" was uploaded.

seriously? this thread was a month old and you notice the post now?

did you have permission from the tan james to do something like this?

And yes, this is a month old, but i was busy with school so i hardly remembered to work on the movie