Should David Stream His Coding?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Should David Stream His Coding  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Stream His Coding

Pros:

You see a 110 wpm person, type.

Cons:

Most might not watch. (Who knows...)

If you ask questions, don't expect answers - "What is he doing" it's anyone's guess unless you really understand GML and most of the maths.

Prepare for some 'afk' like moments. David may just be figuring stuff out. Who knows... he might be using pen and pap- nope xD

it's not very exciting to watch someone type in stuff for an hour without testing it

Oh and with that said - surprises will no longer be surprises.

Pros:

You see a 110 wpm person, type.

Cons:

Most might not watch. (Who knows...)

If you ask questions, don't expect answers - "What is he doing" it's anyone's guess unless you really understand GML and most of the maths.

Prepare for some 'afk' like moments. David may just be figuring stuff out. Who knows... he might be using pen and pap- nope xD

Oh and with that said - surprises will no longer be surprises.

He's inspirational, it'd be so fun to see Mineimator grow.

I hate to sound weird but I do enjoy watching people code.
Watching someone create something in an organized way is really intriguing to me.

#Creativity

So I think he should do a stream every now an then showing us and stuff.
But Idk if david is into that kinda thing though lol

Maybe someone would like to see david code, but i think david is the type that code, get some snack goes back to coding, takes a 2 hour break, something like that, cause if he livestream he must always be there to entertain with coding.. which i don't understand, you will most likely just see him typing in codes and deleting codes, your are not really seeing any mine-imator growing progress, coding takes time, and if he needs to live stream, he can't take a break, cause people expect him to sit on his ass (donkey) and code for 2 hours straight, he have probably done that many times, but yeah, i don't really like the idea, if he needs to set up a livestream everytime/(most of the time) he starts to code :/