David Can you add Techne Models to Mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you dont know techne...
Techne is for mob maker models for minecraft....

David can you add the importing an techne mob model or stuffs?? to mine-imator thats may be an good idea

and add this thing exporting an texture mob .....
YcBjPDH.png

Might be a good idea i wish David add this :D
you want download there on the site to make Moar mob mods
:D

link of techne: http://techne.zeux.me/

Edited by leihrod

This was ask many many months ago (Maybe a year) The answer was not possible. Techne and Mine-imator use completely different coding to work. It's not possible. That's why MI will have it's own model creator in the future.

No wait, nevermind. All Davve's gotta do is find the techne code and CrtL+C and CtrL+V it into Mine-imator...

In more detail and a correction, Techne is not designed for Mobs actually, it was originally designed for blocks. And I asked this ages ago along with others, it's a mix of the java exporting, other files and then adapting that into GML.

So many of these threads have been made. While I do see it as a somewhat good idea, and possibly a means of David not having to fabricate a mob creator as stated previously, it's been suggested before. My advice would be to search the suggestions area to see if a similar topic has been created. I am not attempting to play the role of moderator here, instead I am merely voicing my opinion. On another note, that software looks quite cool, I may give it a download today.