10x10 Blocks battle ComeBack! Join now!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well hi guys :D

im back with 10x10 blocks battle :3  yeah i dont know why many people ask me to join 10x10 block battle >_>  

well then i decided to make it a little collab :3 so you can animate your part :D

want to join? 

read the Rules

Rules 

-Mineimator 1.0.0 (if you use 0.7 you can PM me and i will try to make it 0.7 file )

-Please be fast at animate.. because its actually joint :3 

-You can change  the skin,enemy 

-You CANT Change the camera, Pose (at the first frame)

-You Must add White Glow/White Scene at the first and the last frame

-Make it in duration 5-10 seconds

-You Can change the fps/tempo

-If you done send me

the video file (ifyou can make it 1280x720)

the mineimator file ( only 2 last frame *white scene and last your pose)

-You Cant use facial rig, but you can use weapon rig.. but if you done please delete them at the last frame :D so its make the next guy not lagging 

so its easier way to make collab * i think * yeah because you only need to continou the last frame  from the last participant..  it will not being lag i think xD   

For The Promo 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45lun_xNBqo&feature=youtu.be

hope you understand with watching the video.. and if this one can be done it will be epic  video i think :3

so please comment if you want to join :D

*you should fast at animate

**if done you must send me the file to me because im need to correcting your file before  i send again to the next participant

***i will put your channel at the desc

:D join now guys :D /

Participant 

TandLproductions1 (Ongoing)(0.7) TheLamyral (Maybe) Pokekights (0.7) CobaltMonkey (maybe)

Kiritokun (maybe) 

dawsoncat6252 

Boil6 (maybe)

MinniJay (Maybe)

Aronan

Undefined Edited by BlueReX

Boom.Done.

yeah because effusion already change the file into 1.0.0 xD so if any 0.7 user i will try to make the same pose ... and tara  you get the 0.7 file :D btw thx for join and keep calm for waiting the time :D 

btw you have about 1 day deadline :3 so if you not  done in 1 day i will send it to the next participant :D and dont worry you can join again :3 

yeah because effusion already change the file into 1.0.0 xD so if any 0.7 user i will try to make the same pose ... and tara  you get the 0.7 file :D btw thx for join and keep calm for waiting the time :D

btw you have about 1 day deadline :3 so if you not  done in 1 day i will send it to the next participant :D and dont worry you can join again :3 

got to get started right away  :wacko:

never mind 1 day is too hard

Edited by CobaltMonkey

1 day?

1 Day.....................................ONE DAY?

hi dude... you only need to make 5-10 seconds ..  its not hard..   if you want to know ...  so long time ago  my friend make some joint like this  and give  the participant time only about 2-3 hours .. then well the result is really really good... so just dont be lazy if you want to join :3  

btw if you will join please be serious :D 

hi dude... you only need to make 5-10 seconds ..  its not hard..   if you want to know ...  so long time ago  my friend make some joint like this  and give  the participant time only about 2-3 hours .. then well the result is really really good... so just dont be lazy if you want to join :3  

btw if you will join please be serious :D

I will join,just have to make some corections in 1.0.0(I animated it in 0.7).......and what do you mean be "delete at the last frame,like,unchecking the visible box?

I will join,just have to make some corections in 1.0.0(I animated it in 0.7).......and what do you mean be "delete at the last frame,like,unchecking the visible box?

delete.. yeah  press delete button on you keyboard...  because if only  unchecking the visible box.. the library still have some file or something like that...  and its make the next animator more easy to find the  first part they need to start animate his/her part :3  

i already make it at 0.7 :D 

delete.. yeah  press delete button on you keyboard...  because if only  unchecking the visible box.. the library still have some file or something like that...  and its make the next animator more easy to find the  first part they need to start animate his/her part :3  

i already make it at 0.7 :D

Sorry if I'm annoying you a bit,but,so render,then delete the keyframes?If so then........yay