Minecraft: Modded Adventures! Series recruiting help!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's the skin:

0D0XRmJ.png

A dual wielder, these are the weps: X1Z1Ew5.png3EezeOJ.png

Personality: The silent type, doesn't talk just kills. Kinda mysterious.

He's an assassin, but actually likes face to face combat more. Fights with a hack and slash style, following his instincts.

Here's the skin:

0D0XRmJ.png

A dual wielder, these are the weps: X1Z1Ew5.png3EezeOJ.png

Personality: The silent type, doesn't talk just kills. Kinda mysterious.

He's an assassin, but actually likes face to face combat more. Fights with a hack and slash style, following his instincts.

YOU IS IN

Updated my character.

Backstory: An agile individual who would spend his days jumping from roof to roof in the city, Until his hometown was attacked by Zombies. Him being one of the only survivors. He shows an extreme dislike towards any type of mob except for villagers, players, and animals.

Character poster: eTZKGQ5.png

I would really like to be part of this.

My skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1241169/link/

Character Personality: Since I really like the Zelda series I want my character to be as close to Link as possible. For those who don't play the Legend of Zelda series, Link is the main character of every game. Link personality is based on Courage and he also has a piece of the Tri-force, a magical artifact of the Gods. He is often shown as a humble yet brave and courageous boy. He rarely shows signs of cowardice and is always willing to use his strength and bravery to save and help those around him.

Fighting Style: Link is shown as a master swordsman and he is the Hero who can wield the Master Sword. He uses many things for battle like bows, boomerangs, and even bombs. When he fights something stronger than him his fighting style changes and it is focused on analyzing his enemy, his surroundings ,and working with what he has. Link also knows advanced sword skills like the spin attack.

Other skills: He can easily solve puzzles and he can spot out things that other people usually miss.

Race: Hylian (Hylians are kind of like humans but they are the "Chosen Race" and they have elf ears)

Weapons: The Master Sword, Bows, Boomerangs, and Bombs.

The Master Sword can be found in Crazy Shadow's Item Pack:

(The Master Sword is the sword that comes in two parts above the car and dyes)

Notes: 1. Link is left-handed

2. Link is Silent

I really hope I can be part and I will try to help as much as I can.

I would really like to be part of this.

My skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1241169/link/

Character Personality: Since I really like the Zelda series I want my character to be as close to Link as possible. For those who don't play the Legend of Zelda series, Link is the main character of every game. Link personality is based on Courage and he also has a piece of the Tri-force, a magical artifact of the Gods. He is often shown as a humble yet brave and courageous boy. He rarely shows signs of cowardice and is always willing to use his strength and bravery to save and help those around him.

Fighting Style: Link is shown as a master swordsman and he is the Hero who can wield the Master Sword. He uses many things for battle like bows, boomerangs, and even bombs. When he fights something stronger than him his fighting style changes and it is focused on analyzing his enemy, his surroundings ,and working with what he has. Link also knows advanced sword skills like the spin attack.

Other skills: He can easily solve puzzles and he can spot out things that other people usually miss.

Race: Hylian (Hylians are kind of like humans but they are the "Chosen Race" and they have elf ears)

Weapons: The Master Sword, Bows, Boomerangs, and Bombs.

The Master Sword can be found in Crazy Shadow's Item Pack:

(The Master Sword is the sword that comes in two parts above the car and dyes)

Notes: 1. Link is left-handed

2. Link is Silent

I really hope I can be part and I will try to help as much as I can.

I don't think there are any slots available.

I'm not sure, ask Zackeryss.

I sent you a message with my stuff except the personality and the background. So here they are.

personality: easy to other peoples solutions and mostly happy with life, but is very aggressive towards mobs.

background: was a very happy guy, but after his town got destroyed by mobs, he took a vow of silence and trained himself with whatever weapons he could find. He kills every mob he sees, except villagers, players, and passive mobs, unless told otherwise.

I ALSO WANT A JETPACK, please.

I can do rigs of made up stuff like Jake the Dog from Adventure Time.  :)

Edited by natemonster321

I sent you a message with my stuff except the personality and the background. So here they are.

personality: easy to other peoples solutions and mostly happy with life, but is very aggressive towards mobs.

background: was a very happy guy, but after his town got destroyed by mobs, he took a vow of silence and trained himself with whatever weapons he could find. He kills every mob he sees, except villagers, players, and passive mobs, unless told otherwise.

DENIED ACSESS

Edited by Zackeryss

Weapon: Shotgun!

Personality: Charger, always does things his way.

Skin: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/awesomegianni721/

Made my character poster:

AypuktD.png

This is getting to modern!  :wacko:

Edited by BOOMmaker

Might I join? I'll get a poster done as soon as possible.

Skin : SupersonicXX9%20Normal.png

Character Background

My character is a demon, his home was obliterated by the devil, and he was banished to the overworld, He disguised himself as a lonely human, but soon came to find out that loneliness doesn't last forever in this world. Anyways, back on topic with this, He seeks vengeance on the devil, he never stops training. With his home destroyed, he doesn't have reason to live, but yet he still lives on.

Other Info

Personality: Evil.

He is easily enraged, don't mess with him.

He usually uses his fists, or an iron sword.

His attacks are swift, but each attack takes some of his dark energy, when he is out of dark energy, he faints.

Edited by SupersonicXX9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story of Nathan (a.k.a. NyancraftG): Murderer,griefer,troll all of those traits makes him most wanted criminal in whole Minecraftia.

Police is looking for him everywhere,he always finds a way to run away.

No matter what he is man made of stone,he has no feelings what so ever.

He doesn't cares for anything.

HE IS A KILLING MACHINE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourite weapons: Rouge (any kind of pistol)

Tyrant (knife)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin: LAXMTZh.png

Poster:QoIRPte.png

APLYING

fighting stlye: teleportation

weapon: iron dagger because im pro

animation skillzez: amateur BUT good potential

ive aslo had lots of experience with other animation programs before and willing to take on a new challenge

i believe so, accepted

Might I join? I'll get a poster done as soon as possible.

Skin : SupersonicXX9%20Normal.png

Character Background

My character is a demon, his home was obliterated by the devil, and he was banished to the overworld, He disguised himself as a lonely human, but soon came to find out that loneliness doesn't last forever in this world. Anyways, back on topic with this, He seeks vengeance on the devil, he never stops training. With his home destroyed, he doesn't have reason to live, but yet he still lives on.

Other Info

Personality: Evil.

He is easily enraged, don't mess with him.

He usually uses his fists, or an iron sword.

His attacks are swift, but each attack takes some of his dark energy, when he is out of dark energy, he faints.

sure you in!!!