Realistic Water & Physics/Dynamics

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well I was thinking.We need realistic water to make wallpapers.I know you added reflections but what I suggest is adding realistic water on render with waves and reflections.This should be an option because animators won't always want realistic water.If you have no idea

what I'm talking about then look at this...

mwa.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for physics/dynamics.If you don't what what dynamics are...

Animated-Swinging-Final3.gif

Look how realistic it looks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get what I mean.

-Brandon

Well I was thinking.We need realistic water to make wallpapers.I know you added reflections but what I suggest is adding realistic water on render with waves and reflections.This should be an option because animators won't always want realistic water.If you have no idea

what I'm talking about then look at this...

mwa.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for physics/dynamics.If you don't what what dynamics are...

Animated-Swinging-Final3.gif

Look how realistic it looks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get what I mean.

-Brandon

Realistic water: Look at marioandsonic's topic.

Physics: I believe it would take another 6 months or less for the next Mine Imator to release. 

it looks like cinema 4d i love it and it looks way better and if tditdatdwt wants it diferent then we take normal water from mc and make it waving like cinema 4d

it looks like cinema 4d i love it and it looks way better and if tditdatdwt wants it diferent then we take normal water from mc and make it waving like cinema 4d

but david has to decide

i dont get this at all... thats not how minecraft water looks like! minecraft isnt realistic.. its like putting a character model from call of duty into minecraft it just doesn't fit there

Realistic water deeply increases the quality of minecraft animations

i dont get this at all... thats not how minecraft water looks like! minecraft isnt realistic.. its like putting a character model from call of duty into minecraft it just doesn't fit there

I said he should add an option to do that.

Realistic water: Look at marioandsonic's topic.

Physics: I believe it would take another 6 months or less for the next Mine Imator to release. 

True...

...thats opinon based

Also true...

I do agree that this will make the quality of Minecraft animations better. The waving water texture looks more dynamic than the regular water, and almost looks as if it's using Sonic's Shader mod. This point of things could keep it lore-friendly just to make it seem that the animation world has the ability to toggle 'mods' which would make for a good episodic series.

And as for the realistic breaking, this shouldn't be added; instead of having that, we first add DMM (Digital Molecular Matter) into the program. This will instead of making multiple blocks react with physics, have them break, shatter, or dent like malleable resources.

And as tditdatdwt said, this isn't realistic for the Minecraft standpoint of things. However we are not striving for realism in minecraft. We are striving for quality. And just know that if he doesn't like it, these features will most-likely have a toggle feature so he doesn't have to use them. This way it pleases both sides.

I do agree that this will make the quality of Minecraft animations better. The waving water texture looks more dynamic than the regular water, and almost looks as if it's using Sonic's Shader mod. This point of things could keep it lore-friendly just to make it seem that the animation world has the ability to toggle 'mods' which would make for a good episodic series.

And as for the realistic breaking, this shouldn't be added; instead of having that, we first add DMM (Digital Molecular Matter) into the program. This will instead of making multiple blocks react with physics, have them break, shatter, or dent like malleable resources.

And as tditdatdwt said, this isn't realistic for the Minecraft standpoint of things. However we are not striving for realism in minecraft. We are striving for quality. And just know that if he doesn't like it, these features will most-likely have a toggle feature so he doesn't have to use them. This way it pleases both sides.

That's right.I am looking for quality not realism.If I wanted realism I would use blender and make some animation that doesn't relate to minecraft at all.Also I am wanting for Mine-Imator to look like SEUS mod.