Journey To The Wither World: Animating team (Elite-Craft Animations)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Name: Lamyral

Skin: you kno where to find it

Months/Years of making promo posters for animations: since i joined thid forum

Can you show me the example of your promotional poster?: i'm on my phone, i cannot show you one but... for example the one i does for you.

Name: Lamyral

Skin: you kno where to find it

Months/Years of making promo posters for animations: since i joined thid forum

Can you show me the example of your promotional poster?: i'm on my phone, i cannot show you one but... for example the one i does for you.

Your in,

Like a TV series, there CAN be many storyline makers. The director's job is to lead everyone, write the story, and do anything else he can to help with the show. Sometimes the director doesn't have a new idea for the show, or other storyline makers help write the plot. If you've ever watched Doctor who (if you haven't then WTF bro) then you'll notice at the beginning of every episode, they say who wrote the script for that episode, and it's not always the same person.

Yes, but in this case most of these mineimator series are around the 3-4 minute mark. And of course I've watched doctor who, I've practically seen all the David Tennant episodes :P

Storyboard Designers Form: (2 Storyboard Designer left)

Name:minecraft4 (real name is Robert)

Skin:under profile pic

Months/Years of storyline writing experience:at least 5 years

Can you provide your storyboard example?: sure I will do it via pm if u wish so I don't clog up topic

Storyline Maker Form: (3 Storyline Makers left)

Name:minecraft4 (real name Robert)

Months/Years of making storylines for animations: 5-6 years

Can you show me the example of your animation storyline?: will do via pm so no clog of space :)

Storyboard Designers Form: (2 Storyboard Designer left)

Name:minecraft4 (real name is Robert)

Months/Years of storyline writing experience:at least 5 years

Can you provide your storyboard example?: sure I will do it via pm if u wish so I don't clog up topic

Storyline Maker Form: (3 Storyline Makers left)

Name:minecraft4 (real name Robert)

Months/Years of making storylines for animations: 5-6 years

Can you show me the example of your animation storyline?: will do via pm so no clog of space :)

Your in as a storyline maker,

Edited by TJMCAnimations

Promo Maker Form:

Name:Blestmist (I dont think you need my real name

Age:# (im not sure why you would need this if im a promo maker)

Skin: spacepig.png

Months/Years of making promo posters for animations: well lets see i have been working with it for about 2 years i have made posters for about a week or 2

Can you show me the example of your promotional poster?:I can post the 3 i have done so far

most recent one was for my desktop

hR51a7g.jpg

second poster was me fooling around with a cape physics and was like a need to make a super steve

RnEXrD8.png

very first one i made but this is when i didnt know much of anything about lighting

t7wt6Wi.png

Promo Maker Form:

Name:Blestmist (I dont think you need my real name

Age:# (im not sure why you would need this if im a promo maker)

Skin: spacepig.png

Months/Years of making promo posters for animations: well lets see i have been working with it for about 2 years i have made posters for about a week or 2

Can you show me the example of your promotional poster?:I can post the 3 i have done so far

most recent one was for my desktop

hR51a7g.jpg

second poster was me fooling around with a cape physics and was like a need to make a super steve

RnEXrD8.png

very first one i made but this is when i didnt know much of anything about lighting

t7wt6Wi.png

Your in

Really, I have attempted to join your team multiple times. This is getting out of hand.

I think he still minded so much what hapenned...

Edited by TheLamyral

TMJC idk if you see these word but you should accept zombiefan in the team, what happened before is now in the past.

EDIT : what the torch ?

Edited by TheLamyral

Question about TJ: Is he permanently banned? If he is who will run this? Or will this just be Dead?

TJ is permanently banned, yes. This will probably never happen. Though I don't know if it would have even if he was still allowed here.