The 1.0.0........DEMO........

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, this is a disappointment, right? Not the fact that the 1.0.0 Full Version didn't come out a few days ago, but that the 1.0.0 Demo, is just not good. I know I'm not the first to say this, but the 1.0.0 Demo is TERRIBLE! It takes forever to load, cant use downloaded skins (unless you do a bunch of steps), and, it is missing a few thing, plus the layout is different. BUT, even though this 'Demo' isn't what we expected, AT ALL, we must, MUST, take in to account that David life doesn't revolve around Mine-imator ALL THE TIME. He has other thing to take care of as well. SO while this isn't going as planned, we still must give our respects to David for trying. I mean, hey, at least something came out. Something's better that nothing, right? Also, I would, personally, like to give David my thanks for even making Mine-imator, and also listening to us. My Thanks, - Wazamon

Edited by Wazamon

Not to be offensive but it's a DEMO and in the full Version these bugs will be fixed. It was never planned by David to upload this version, but if he wouldn't habe uploaded it many people would be like

"I lev tha Forums now because no Minimator 1.0.0.0.0!!!!!!!!"

Edited by myluki2000

A full May release was planned, but a wild school group project appeared and now I have to be here ~6 hours a day rather than the average ~1 hour, so that really messed up the Mine-imator schedule. School will be done in a week though, which means full time working on this :DD

A full May release was planned, but a wild school group project appeared and now I have to be here ~6 hours a day rather than the average ~1 hour, so that really messed up the Mine-imator schedule. School will be done in a week though, which means full time working on this :DD

But I come back to school after a week ;/\;

Do you even did see or hear what is David doing? He realesed it so that way people can keep bugs coming so he can fix them and realese a patch that will have all features and it will have bugfixes so then he can finally release the full  version. Now what you just said is something against him. To be honest David isn't like anyone else he listens and well he does is because we all love him

Although it doesn't open for me until 3 hours and 14 minutes (literally...), I think we speed rushed David. Well I hope they learned their lesson! :-)

Although it doesn't open for me until 3 hours and 14 minutes (literally...), I think we speed rushed The Glorious David. Well I hope they learned their lesson! :-)

(Sorry for Offtopic)

Dude, I saw your skin, 

Prototype Robots - Elemental - Earth

(Sorry for Offtopic)

Dude, I saw your skin,

Prototype Robots - Elemental - Earth

Hehe, my cousin will throw a tantrum if I change it. He "likes" stolen skins . :-P

Although it's my account, but he's so annoying :-P

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~