Creating fonts! MM 1.0.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-imator 1.0.0 supports custom fonts for the "Words/Letters" Object.
Cool right?

However, it's only available via a set of '.png' images or a Zip of a resource pack.(MC resource pack)

So, how to create fonts for MM 1.0.0?
Really simple really.

MM 1.0.0 uses this image as the default font (Same as Minecrafts, hence the Resource pack support)

7S6WTLe.png Oh, You can't see it?
YyoWWAA.png Better? (Image originally by The Glorious David)

Steps creating the font! :

1. Download images that are above^^, Either one will do. (Make sure when you important to take the black out!)
  2. Open them up with a program that supports transparency.
  3. Edit them! Note, the letter size is 8x8 as far as I can see. The bottom left of the box is the furthest pixel to the left and the furthest pixel down..
  4. Save the image as a PNG.(Must be .png) ALSO, the colour of the lettering will also be the colour of the text in 1.0.0 by default aswell.

How to install and use the font!:

1. Open up 1.0.0 and add the text/word object.
  2. Go into the library and select the word you're going to apply the font too.
  3. Underneath where it says "Name" it says font, Click and click browse.
  4. Select the .png you made earlier.
  5. Profit.

I'm eager to see everyone's fonts!

So yeah, Very customizable.

I'd like to think it works the same way as item sheets did in 0.7 (don't know if they still do, 1.0.0 won't open).

The program subdivides the image up into 16x16 squares/rectangles, and uses them accordingly.