Automatic Sounds

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, stooge here, and honestly, having sounds preset in Mine-imator would be cool, wouldn't it? Because you can ask any Mine-imator user that adding in sounds through any editing software is a lot of work, especially if you have a huge animation you've made. I am making a gargantuan animation (Approximately 15-20 mins long) and i'm getting frustrated with the editor.

My idea is when ever a character walks on ground, it makes the sound the ground makes in normal Minecraft. For example:

<Character Walks on Grass > MC Grass Sound>

I don't know if GM will support this, but it seems like it would be nice.

Edited by AlexTheGreat

Hey guys, stooge here, and honestly, having sounds preset in Mine-imator would be cool, wouldn't it? Because you can ask any Mine-imator user that adding in sounds through any editing software is a lot of work, especially if you have a huge animation you've made. I am making a gargantuan animation (Approximately 15-20 mins long) and i'm getting frustrated with the editor.

Remember david plans as far as I know(Meaning im not a 100% sure) to add a Sound time line somewhere in the future, so the annoyance of an editor won't be too worry some after that.

Now, rep isn't required, but it really helps! ^_^

(David, if you add this, add it in the next update...)

If rep isn't required then why are you saying that? It's begging for rep..

I also don't think you are in any position to demand a specific update for it to be added either.

Just my opinion.