MI 1.0.0 Release Date ! (Of Sorts)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poyoyara, what's the idea with -1ing me for making a joke? *cough*immature*cough*

Usually, it's not considered a joke if the person persists onwards more than one post.

Remember this is the internet, we can't hear your voice. Sarcasm is very hard to differentiate from sincerity.

Remember to use this symbol when indicating irony or sarcasm.

؟ Of course I believe you. ؟

Also, note that I will not further discussion any more. Don't bother trying to rebuke this. :P

Usually, it's not considered a joke if the person persists onwards more than one post.

Remember this is the internet, we can't hear your voice. Sarcasm is very hard to differentiate from sincerity.

Remember to use this symbol when indicating irony or sarcasm.

؟ Of course I believe you. ؟

Also, note that I will not further discussion any more. Don't bother trying to rebuke this. :P

Just remember what happens if this gets out of hand you two. It's not worth arguing.

My two cents, if you have been on the Internet long enough, sarcasm indicators are not needed.

In Australia, today is Friday. It might be released on Saturday or Sunday, who knows?

Right now, it's Friday in about 90% of the world. We do have Saturday and Sunday to look forward to, but there are still eight possible release dates left.

PLeeeeeeaaaaase stop -1ing me! THis is getting ridiculous, everyone says stuff like that and when I do, i get -4???

Begging for them to stop is counter-productive to your case. I agree that they are being foolish to -1 a joke they they didn't get, but asking for then nicely to stop jus makes more flames.

If I recall correctly, The Glorious David said the 23d.

More likely the 25th to allow for last-minute bugfixes and other things before shipping.

Edited by Poyoarya