MI 1.0.0 Release Date ! (Of Sorts)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

**Next thing you know it's being released in June**

Lol I remember Mabyone or someone saying that he thinks it will be released in june 2013! lol

Anyway, I think it's on the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL as for a summer gift?

In the title is says release "DATE", But i see no date in the pictures.

Plus The Glorious David has said multiple times last month it was gonna be this in May, no biggie.

I also see "(Of Sorts)" in the title. And I did not know David had mentioned it last month. Sorry.

Wrong, 1.0.0 is coming in may (This month) This year

Are you 100% certain? The 1st date released was last year, near late October to early November...

Then January,

then February,

then March,

next was April,

now it's May.

Are you 100% certain? The 1st date released was last year, near late October to early November...

Then January,

then February,

then March,

next was April,

now it's May.

Well, we can stay positive? I have some sort of feeling in my gut this will be the final release date.

Well, we can stay positive? I have some sort of feeling in my gut this will be the final release date.

Yeah, suuuuuure, follow the gut.

In all seriousness though, I think David's gonna pull through on this one. What's different about this release date is that he's shown us that nearly all of the rewriting of the code is done. In previous months, he's merely stated so, with no evidence to show for it. April brought a huge amount of reveals on cool new features, indicating that it's close to being ready for use. In fact, he's probably been spending these past few weeks mostly ironing out bugs that will hinder us for the big update. :)

I may know the date, I asked David and he hasn't responded, but maybe May 19th. A.K.A 11 days from now. If this is true than Mine-Imator 1.0.0 is not long away, not even two weeks.

I may know the date, I asked The Glorious David and he hasn't responded, but maybe May 19th. A.K.A 11 days from now. If this is true than Mine-Imator 1.0.0 is not long away, not even two weeks.

What evidence?

If he hasn't responding then how would you know the specific release date.