Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ANDY, you realize that just because an enderman is killed, does not mean you can hate it. Also, I killed a wither skele so you really don't need to down rep it because I know how much you loooove endermen and HATE wither skeletons or anything from the nether, you're taking RPing waaay to far (even though you don't even RP)

I know, andy is starting to become the most annoying person on the intern- Okay, maybe not that annoying, but definitely the worst on the forums. :/ But anyway, very nice, project! I'll up-rep another one of your posts to make up for Andy's childish behavior. ;)

They are to me, they're to me, one of the easiest mobs to kill next to zombies.

seriousleh grrrrrrr u don' stand a chance against green eyed ones day make u not see well for a bit so thay can bite ya!

seriousleh grrrrrrr u don' stand a chance against green eyed ones day make u not see well for a bit so thay can bite ya!

also thay are not weak

also thay are not weak

Like I said, they're weak to me. Also, dem white eyed ones, their the most intimidating ones.