PLEASE HELP!!!zuexs' facial rig broken?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

14wyclw.jpg

^

Please help me with Zuexs' Facial Rig. It gives a terrible result. Perhaps a solution from here? :-)

I would really appreciate your help! :-)

~sincerely,

Ab the apple lover

20 answers to this question

The Graphics card is responsible for delivering the image you see on your PC monitor. Its GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) processes the data and changes it into a signal to the monitor. There are many factors to a graphics card. Choosing one can be a tricky business these days as there is so much technology that is different in each new graphics card release. If your looking for a graphics card that is to be used for hi resolution gaming or computer aided design (CAD) or even Photoshop use then picking a card can be quite tricky as many of these types of graphics cards are expensive and you need to get it right first time. In this article we will look at the different aspects of the graphics card, some of the technologies involved and what they do in order for you to make a good decision on your purchase. This is a beginners guide, for more information some of the sections contain links to more detailed information.

So, any other rig won't work either?

If you are considering upgrading your card, i may be able to help you choose one that will suit yoir needs ;) I geek out on this stuff so hard xD

(dat face tho)

any other solution? :-/

any other solution? :-/

Unfortuneatly not, if your graphics card isnt handling it, then either dont use rigs or get a new one :/ Your computer most likely has integrated graphics, whoch rely on the CPU for rendering. Dedicated cards can be picked up for pretty cheap these days. Do you have any idea how much you would be willing to spend on one?

They don't sell graphic cards where I live

that is the creepiest thing i've ever seen in my life.. downloadin' immediately!but.. about your issue ..pretty much the only thing you can do is get a new graphik card.. sorry bud :L

They don't sell graphic cards where I live :-(

God.. that face is scaring me..

It's because of your graphics card, that already hapenned with me, but now i'm using an other graphics card.

They don't sell graphic cards where I live :-(

Try ordering online, from Zotac, NviDia, etc..

Edited by Stevenrobson

Get yerself one of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202084

It's a Radeon HD 7770, these are quite capable cards for the money. It also supports crossfire, so if you want to upgrade in the future you can easily just get another one, and run them in Crossfire :) Basically what crossfire does is connect the two cards together and utilizes both of them as one card, which will almost double video performance in some cases.

Get yerself one of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202084

It's a Radeon HD 7770, these are quite capable cards for the money. It also supports crossfire, so if you want to upgrade in the future you can easily just get another one, and run them in Crossfire :) Basically what crossfire does is connect the two cards together and utilizes both of them as one card, which will almost double video performance in some cases.

I cannot ship them to **hidden country**, it's not allowed. And plus, there is NO online services here. :-(

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~