Better Bending (not sharp or stuff like that)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In the current Beta - Version you can only bend in one direction. (---^). Will there be bending in different directions? (----| )

V

You can bend, and rotate the arm.

But seriously even in Real life this doesn't happen with a broken arm. :/ Also I guess it won't happen. In Blender, when you try to do this with Sharp, you don't get good results. Same with smooth.. But smooth isn't that much noticeable.

If I add that, I predict many new users not so familiar with human anatomy will bend it backwards by mistake and hundreds of animations will look weird. I'll probably eventually add some trick to bend it backwards though.

2 bend bars, one for forward, the other for backward?

Edited by CaptainMaxwell

If I add that, I predict many new users not so familiar with human anatomy will bend it backwards by mistake and hundreds of animations will look weird. I'll probably eventually add some trick to bend it backwards though.

Add in settings a radio-button for backwards bending.