Random Suggestion (Mine-imator Shader Builder)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is a random suggestion that occurred to me.  :sweat: 
is a creator of shaders for Mine-imator. 
well ... 
I know that this program may never be created, but at least give the idea.  :steve_tearful: 

This allows you to completely customize the GLSL Shaders. 
to create a  shaders completely similar to Minecraft. 
as:
-SEUS shaders 
-Chocapic shaders 
-Sildurs Vibrant shaders 
and more. 

Image of the idea (edited):

shadercreadort_by_marioandsonic07-d7c2mg

Is that screenshot from modded Minecraft? It looks like something you can produce with 1.0.0, minus the clouds. There will be settings for fog/ambient color, shadow softness and camera effects. The source will be released together with the program, so if you are tech savvy, you can edit the shaders or add your own.

Is that screenshot from modded Minecraft? It looks like something you can produce with 1.0.0, minus the clouds. There will be settings for fog/ambient color, shadow softness and camera effects. The source will be released together with the program, so if you are tech savvy, you can edit the shaders or add your own.

:steve_shocked:

then they are all custom shaders and waving of blocks (Wind effect) in the future 1.0.0?

:steve_shocked:

then they are all custom shaders and waving of blocks (Wind effect) in the future 1.0.0?

I've been thinking of adding waving grass/leaves, I think I know how to do it. Can't promise it will be in 1.0.0 though.