Journey to the wither world: Minecraft series

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made a new mine-imator series Journey to the wither world i made 3 episodes so far Episode 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccrok1CaAlY Episode 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FdoJHb_fLI Episode 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbJI96SwDk0 More episodes coming soon

Btw im still looking for actors to join my series here's how to apply

Name (You):
Name (Character):
Skin:
Abilites:
Weapon(s):
Powers:
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?:

Name (You): Alex

Name (Character): Swift

Skinarrow-10x10.png: normal one in sig :P

Bio (Character bio):

Abilites: extremely flexible

Weapon(s): dual Katana and bow

Powers: Electo powers

Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?: he is good :)

You need to put your character bio (About your character) to be in it

Name (You): McWarrior
Name (Character): Crest Fallen Warrior Michael - Or just Michael
Skin: jefwil.png
Bio (Character bio): Michael was a normal man, but he was always adventurous. He would always challenge himself, like take off his armour, and go outside at night, only with a wooden sword, to see how many mobs he could kill. But one day, everything changed for him. The Endermen took lava buckets, TnT, and redstone torches, and then burned and blew up his home, along with all his chests, armour, weapons and items. From that day on, he was destined to kill the Ender-dragon, curing all Ender-infected people {Except himself} and wiping out the Ender race. {Including any Ender leaders, lords, kings and queens of The End **Yes, AndyMan747 and Epic.Endergirl19 (And anybody related) will die**} So, Michael went to the nether, killed blazes, and killed Endermen so he could make his Eye's of Ender. But, he thought he should train first, before he went for the task. So, he summoned the Wither, and tried to kill it as fast as possible. He gained many wounds, but as he killed it, it blew up, and sent Wither radiation through-out a 50x50 radius. The radiation went into his open wounds, and mixed in with his cells, giving him Wither bones and abilities. With this power , he knew he would be ready to go to The End. So he did. In The End, he fought the Ender-dragon. As it flew down, Michael jumped on it's back, ran up it's neck, and then stabbed it in the head multiple times. As the Dragon flew up, he almost slipped off it's back, so he jumped onto one of the obsidian towers. He got out his blades, and then hit the Healer. But, the energy from the Healer took over the blade, and infected Michael. He then turned into a half-Ender person. He tried to kill the Ender-dragon with his new powers, but he failed. He then re-spawned in the overworld. Since the Ender-dragon was still alive, the Dragon revived the Wither. Ever since then, Michael swore that he would kill every single Wither and Ender-related object or living thing in all of Minecraftia.
Abilites: Can change his bones into Wither skeleton bones, making him able to attack stronger, can summon pure Ender-Energy swords, and his Ender form, which makes him able to teleport, but makes him prone to sunlight and water. But, when he uses these abilities, he tends to lose sanity, making him forget who is his enemy, and who is his ally.

Weapon(s): His main weapons are his energy blades, but he would use anything useful.
Powers: Shown in "Abilities"
Is he/she a good guy or part of the Wither team?: He's a good guy, seeking revenge.

Edited by MCWarrior

Name (You):

Name (Character): Crest Fallen Warrior Michael - Or just Michael

Skin: jefwil.png

Bio (Character bio): Michael was a normal man, but he was always adventurous. He would always challenge himself, like take off his armour, and go outside at night, only with a wooden sword, to see how many mobs he could kill. But one day, everything changed for him. The Endermen took lava buckets, TnT, and redstone torches, and then burned and blew up his home, along with all his chests, armour, weapons and items. From that day on, he was destined to kill the Ender-dragon, healing all Ender-infected people and wiping out the Ender race. {Including any Ender leaders, lords, kings and queens of The End **Yes, AndyMan747 and Epic.Endergirl19 (And anybody related) will die**} So, Michael went to the nether, killed blazes, and killed Endermen so he could make his Eye's of Ender. But, he thought he should train first, before he went for the task. So, he summoned the Wither, and tried to kill it as fast as possible. He gained many wounds, but as he killed it, it blew up, and sent Wither radiation through-out a 50x50 radius. The radiation went into his open wounds, and mixed in with his cells, giving him Wither bones and abilities. With this power , he knew he would be ready to go to The End. So he did. In The End, he fought the Ender-dragon. As it flew down, Michael jumped on it's back, ran up it's neck, and then stabbed it in the head multiple times. As the Dragon flew up, he almost slipped off it's back, so he jumped onto one of the obsidian towers. He got out his blades, and then hit the Healer. But, the energy from the Healer took over the blade, and infected Michael. He then turned into a half-Ender person. He tried to kill the Ender-dragon with his new powers, but he failed. He the respawned in the overworld. Since the Ender-dragon was still alive, the Dragon revived the Wither. Ever since then, Michael swore that he would kill every single Wither and Ender-related object or living thing in all of Minecraftia.

Abilites: Can change his bones into Wither skeleton bones, making him able to attack stronger, can summon pure Ender-Energy swords, and his Ender form, which makes him able to teleport, but makes him prone to sunlight and water. But, when he uses these abilities, he tends to lose sanity, making him forget who is his enemy, and who is his ally.

Weapon(s): His main weapons are his energy blades, but he would use anything useful.

Powers: Shown in "Abilities"

Is he/she a good guy or part of the Wither team?: He's a good guy, seeking revenge.

Your in

Name (You): Amethyst_Dragon
Name (Character): Shadow_Song
Skin:eGwNujN.png
Bio (Character bio): (Her father was half enderman) She journeyed from her home when she was 15 and began to travel the world with her brother, then her brother went missing(He was killed by a wither but she doesn't know that) and she could not find him no matter how hard she searched.
Abilities: She is a good sword fighter although her shooting skills could use some improvement. She is fairly fast and surprisingly strong
Weapon(s): Two special swords and a bow as well as a sharp dagger she never uses but keeps in case of emergencies.
Powers: She can create a strong shield using ender powers however doing so tires her. She can teleport once every seven days. She can and sometimes does use magic but she almost never uses strong magic due to it being very draining for her to do so.
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?: Good but you can have her start out on the evil side if you want.(Just for a short time though)

Edited by Amethyst_Dragon

Name (You): Alex
Name (Character): Swift
Skinarrow-10x10.png: normal one in sig :P
Bio (Character bio): swift was always different from all the other kids, he had a  fascination with weapons, when he was 16 he began his training to become a knight. he was exploring one night and found a meteor, when he touched it, he was filled with strange energy that allowed him to control electricity.
Abilites: extremely flexible
Weapon(s): dual Katana and bow
Powers: Electo powers
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?: he is good :)

Name (You): Kiritokun
Name (Character): Jason
Skin: My demons one in sig.
Bio (Character bio): He was always liking anarchy. He basicly was the bully of the neighborhood. He bragged a lot. when he murdered a man, he was found by the wither. The wither gave him incredible powers and skills with all weapons. Now he is almost immortal.
Abilites: disepearing in shadows.
Weapon(s): He basicly uses every weapon but his main is a saber that can cut through almost anything.
Powers: Fire powers.
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?: Part of the wither team.

Edited by Kiritokun

Name (You): Josh
Name (Character): Andros, literally meaning warrior in Greek.
Skin: DBWKFL9.png
Bio (Character bio): Used to be a normal "Minecraftian"(?), but then he got to the End. He defeated the Enderdragon with some friends' help, and picked up the Dragon Egg. He attained his Enderman powers by exposure to Enderdragon egg. Then, as he had no master, because the Ender Dragon was dead, he sided with the only remaining powerful force: The Wither
Abilites: Can teleport anywhere. Can summon Endermen to do his bidding.
Weapon(s): Endermen :D
Powers: Enderstare, which kind of acts like a flashbang grenade, except you just have to look at the victim. 
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?: Wither team

Edited by joshinja

Name (You):TheWingedDemon? 
Name (Character):Cole
Skin:Under Profile Pic
Bio (Character bio):Was Trained As A Child And Had His Parents Captured He Now Wants To Find Him And Kill Everyone From The Wither Team
Abilites:Creates Illusions To Stop Enemies From Attacking.Sword Fighting .Parkour. Weapon Crafting
Weapon(s):A Red Sword
Powers:Controls Fire And Electricity.Can Teleport
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?:Good 

Edited by TheWingedDemon

Name (You):xXKaitheslayerXx
Name (Character):Kai
Skin:Under my profile pic
Bio (Character bio):Was raised in a small village and went to the end one day to see the Ender temple and find what was hidden inside of it: The powers of the void and end 
Abilites:He can use a blast of dark purple energy and will it to what he wants it to do
Weapon(s):The Ender Blade (ill send it to you if you accept me)
Powers:
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?:

Name (You):xXKaitheslayerXxName (Character):KaiSkin:Under my profile picAge:15Bio (Character bio):Was raised in a small village and went to the end one day to see the Ender temple and find what was hidden inside of it: The powers of the void and end Abilites:He can use a blast of dark purple energy and will it to what he wants it to doWeapon(s):The Ender Blade (ill send it to you if you accept me)Powers:Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?:

Your character needs to be a good guy or on the wither team & he must have powers

Name (You):Luke El Dib
Name (Character):Luke (But His Friends Call Him LED)
Skin:http://www.google.com.lb/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fstatic.planetminecraft.com%2Ffiles%2Fresource_media%2Fskin%2F1232%2Fsketch_3211263.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.planetminecraft.com%2Fskin%2Fmagma-knight-skin-request%2F&h=32&w=64&tbnid=VY0hCDmgTmgCTM%3A&zoom=1&docid=Hrq1j9KW8KqICM&ei=cm09U6SJMKea0QXKtIDoDw&tbm=isch&ved=0CGcQhBwwBw&iact=rc&dur=201&page=1&start=0&ndsp=26
Bio (Character bio):He Was Created By The Wither King And Was Given The Power To Control Lava And Fire And Creatures From Other Dimensions , And Their Abilities, But Lost His Control Over The Wither Dimension And The Abilities Related To It When He Betrayed The Wither King And Committed Himself To The Good Side After Seeing The Error Of His Ways And Is Determined To Stop The Wither King From Taking Over The World. He Was Forged With 4 Things:

Lava , The Ender Element, The Nether Element And Wither Element.He Is Also Very Knowledgeable Of The Wither Dimension

Abilities:Teleport, Resist Fire...
Weapon(s):Iron Sword And Bow And Arrow
Powers:Summon Ender, Nether And Wither Creatures To Do His Biding,And Has Their Powers(Teleportation , Fire Resistance , Ghast Balls...)

mca.png The Firecharge Make's A Lot More Sense After Seeing My Skin!

mca.png

Edited by LED

Name (You):Guiman
Name (Character):Ryukke
Skin:http://i.imgur.com/gAplSk9.png
Bio (Character bio):He Is the Son of Wither, he lived in a small japanese village, a ninja master trained him, he encountered the wither temple, he touch the wither head and turned on half human half Wither, he encounter him father, The Wither, and killed him,absorving the soul of the first wither, turning on a wither god
Abilites:He can 5 blocks jump and hiper speed
Weapon(s):Him Fire Power Beams {http://i.imgur.com/VzPkHrj.png} and Diamond Sword
Powers:Fly,Summon nether mobs,Super Strength, teleport and turn on in a Wither
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?:he is part of wither team

Name (You):EnderSculptor
Name (Character):James
Skin:under profile pic
Bio (Character bio):he was first just a normal green eyed enderman until he was captured be some mean steves they used a potion to try to turn him into one of them but it failed! it made me half ender half steve but i could turn into 100% classic enderman if i wanted! so i no longer liked mean steves

(only the mean ones) so i alse am very aggresive against skeletons (also wither ones!)anyway thats me (when in human form i can speak english)
Abilites:turning from human to enderman and back.
Weapon(s):endumium sword looks like this 5jYG6Nu.png  just put it on a texture sheet
Powers:none
Is he/she a good guy or part of the wither team?:good team

Edited by EnderSculptor